Hack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are matched up for RU Open, I have to make teams so i can play later today or tomorrow. I'm -5
    We have to play for fireburn's tour i am gmt-7 and i am fairly active in the ubers room.
    Hack
    Hack
    im like really busy for my exam, i'd prefer and extension to friday. ill try making it on during my evenings (gmt +2) but yeah
    so we play for fireburns tour n stuff, I'm gmt+2 just like you (I think). I see you on all the time on afternoons so this should be ez, do you have any preferences for days/times?
    Hack
    Hack
    nah not really, we'll play when we play
    ApplepieFTW
    ApplepieFTW
    yh, works for me too
    I probably can only play around 7 pm today est and i think ill be available most of the day tomorrow
    Hack
    Hack
    ll try catching you tomorrow then
    yeah, the uberz ladder is easily the worst of them all, like 60-70% of the people seem to think "Ubers = OU but everything knows Hyper Beam and Giga Impact"
    Hack
    Hack
    i was more implying that i agreed with the stuff about stag @_@
    i don't really care about the ladder but imo it was better during suspect test
    we're paired for the uu open, when do you want to play ? i'm gmt+2
    Hack
    Hack
    Sorry that something that held me up seems to make me miss my last train home, if we could schedule for the same time tomorrow thatd be great!
    Hack
    Hack
    10 pm
    PNF
    PNF
    oh ok i'll be on smogtours
    when do you wanna fight for uberstars?
    Hack
    Hack
    any night until deadline around 10-12 PM works for me. just keep me update with your times and we'll fix it.
    Hey we need to do our XY UU battle for team trials. Let me know when you can play
    xMarth
    xMarth
    My timezone is GMT -5 , i should be on around then, ill be in the uu chat most of today if your on any earlier
    Hack
    Hack
    I am in the ubers room on PS if you have time play now :]
    xMarth
    xMarth
    Ill be online in the UU room for the next couple hours if you have time, alt is xMarth
    Hi, man we should play within the next 2 days, it's getting late, i hardly find time to come online in these days, i won't be able to complete our battle after the next 2 days, let's just get over this when we meet each other at PS! next time.
    Hack
    Hack
    I agree with that, so yeah let's go for that
    Astounded
    Astounded
    Didn't see you on PS! yesterday, i tried to stay online as much as possible, do you really want to play cause i'll be claiming activity vs go10 tonight, as i can't play in the last 3 days, i don't want to claim activity vs you man, wanna do this today or not?
    Hack
    Hack
    I will try to get on in a few hours then.
    Out of curiosity, what does 52HP / 204 SpAtk / 252 Speed Kia achieve over straight 4 / 252 / 252? i saw you post a team with this spread, as well as seeing a team you optimised that has timid dialga with 204 SpA / 52 SpD. What's that for too :)
    Hack
    Hack
    ask dice haha
    hey man mi join smogon tours
    Hack
    Hack
    Sorry couldnt be on nighttime today, how are your times this week?
    davidness
    davidness
    I just for the night! weekday
    toxic kyurem B might get a set...i am inclined to believe this means toxic kyurem-W would get approved as well

pls?
    Bossness
    Bossness
    Nope.
    Hack
    Hack
    well toxic kyurem-w is better than b so...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…