idiotfrommars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play for Doubles minitour, I'm GMT +8 so it will be hard to get done with you. I see that you are EST will 9:15 pm GMT +8 work?
    hey man, we're paired for the doubles grandslam.

What's your availability?
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    night or morning.

That is 9-12 in the morning, 6-8 in the night.

What times are in between classes for you?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    all of them are at my sleep time, we have to figure something else (To calculate my time, simply switch the am/pm and add 1).

i'll try to be on as early as possible, maybe ill catch you at night.
    Yo when do you wanna do our minitour match
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    Shit I'm not going to be able to make it for 11 eastern time. Do you think it could be later? I can also try to make time tomorrow morning before the deadline
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I can try for between 10 and 11 this morning. I have practice from 8 to 10.
    Nudisto
    Nudisto
    Can you battle in like 20 minutes?
    we have to play for excellent x and y tour, i am gmt -5 and can play most times after 4 pm, when are you free to play
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I could probably do this evening. I got practice from 1:30 to 3:30 so I could do it after dinner.
    blunder
    blunder
    yeah sounds fine should I just find you on here later then
    blunder
    blunder
    pmed u on smogtours can you play?
    hello sir im available every day between 11:59PM and 12:00AM please schedule at your leisure
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Want to do an evening one of the next few days. Not sure when ill be free exactly put ill try and drop youba few hours warning.
    Lavos
    kk I can do most evenings, not Saturday cause I'll be on a plane. tonight or tomorrow would be best
    when do you want to play for no johns? im gmt +2
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    We could do it during my lunch tomorrow. It will probably be around noon gmt -5.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Other option would be at my dinner break which should be sometime around 5 or 6 my time. Ill let you know whrn I brrak for both of then.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Just broke for lunch. I will be on smogtours as IFM in about 5 minutes.
    When do u want to play for the no john tourney? I'll be on the rest of the day on smogtours. I'm CST btw. or we can play during weekday but I would prefer today.
    herro, we're supposed to fight for passive aggresive tour, GMT -8, should be available anytime today and tomorrow
    Putting this here so we dont have any subbing bs

I'm free from 5-10pm est on weekdays and most reasonable times on weekends. lmk when you are free, I'm pretty much ready to go whenever
    Hi idiotfrommars,
    I am your opponent for the 9th week of SPL.
    My timezone is EST (GMT -5)
    These are the best times for me to play: Tuesday 3-5 PM, Wednesday 5-7 PM, Thursday 7-9 PM
    Let me know if any of these work for you.
    right times i am avaible to play 14th-18th excluding the 16th any between 9 am and 11 pm my time and the 16th from 9 am to 5 pm
    kland
    kland
    your time or mine they both work but i need to know whos time were talking about
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Yours monday at 11 am would be 7 pm for me on sunday. So about 5 hours before deadline.
    kland
    kland
    done i'll be on atleast 30 mins before hand and an hour after
    yo, we're paired for ost. I'm gmt+1. What time to do you want to play? I prefer monday, wednesday, friday (all in the evening) and at the weekend.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    ok, I can play at about 5 your time (maybe a few mins later)
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I have practice at 5:30 on thursday so that won't work. You can't just do 9 for you 3 for me?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    thursday 9 is ok. Thought you were speaking of wednesday.
    hey, when do you wanna play for Corsola Cup? I'll be busy Saturday, but I think today at night/tomorrow/Sunday would be fine o.o
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'm free all day Sunday. That would be the best for me.
    sup, we're paired for the xy team tour, when do ya want to play? im gmt+1, we have until the 17th to get our match done
    we will battle today ill be on the smogon server with this name just pm me
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Got my team built so I'm ready whenever. I'm on as IFM right now on showdown.
    hi man we should probably set up a time to do poyt (no you're not going to get the activity win off me n_n). i'll be on a lot throughout 8am-8pm GMT +1 in the weekend, so if you pick a time i could probably make it
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I got nothing on Sunday if you want to play then.
    Hey, we have to play the tour aumentos tour r1, I'll choose garchomp foro your pokes, only tell me web área you online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…