Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh sorry i did not know it was redis i thought it was semi redis sorry i been out of pokemon for long time so i been looking around on smogen to find out wats redis and wats not don't worry only person who got there hands on was shady no one else from now on
    Hey Rysta, is your Ho-oh Redistributable? Just want to make sure since someone is advertising it as fully redistributable. Here is the post for more info.
    Thanks, so if you could send it over a bit later, it will be great.
    I just checked my mailbox now and I don't see anything.
    lol, I'm back after a year and half. And ah, interesting. Pokemon has been getting kinda boring for me, too. But I'm sure black and white is gonna renew my interest
    oh, you lost them? No wonder you left.
    Sure, send it over the e-mail address that I have here, I think it is crystal_clear_zero@hotmail.com

If you ever do come back, I'll owe you something.
    Have you never watched this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Leso9t4g8zY

Syberia uses the code for Slot 2, but as you will see in Command Prompt at the end of the video, it lists the slotcodes for all six slots, meaning once you choose your started from the bag of the professor, you can use RSEdecoder to find your OT + SID. Also it lists the PID / IV's / Nature etc of Pokémon, even if they aren't hatched yet.
    No, you have to trade the Egg by using VBA link from 1 save file to another.

I have 340 save states, which gives me roughly a 1/25 chance of having a save file that matches the PID of the egg. How I do it, is I RNG the parents and stuff then I start hatching eggs and making save states, writing down the PID's of the eggs. When I have 10 or 20, I'll decode them to Binary's to check if one of the 20 matches with one of my 340 save states. Making those save states isn't hard, but annoying work, but it pays of in the end. I did 4 Emerald shiny's in three days.
    yes i know but im makeing a change now im very close from my first rng abuse and my game at last is hitting 15 seconds at last and good delays
    All you have to do is play until you can pick the starter out of the bag, from that point Rsedecoder can give you both OT and SID.
    lol yea i could trade it to you duh just tranfer it from emerald to platium then trade the pokemon to you lol hahah
    oh yea if you find me nother spread i promose you i have it done and rng abuse tomoz ready to trade to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…