Sweepage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Indeed my friend, we have to catch up sometime. You got a skype I can contact you on or a chat? pm me bro.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I think we have eachother on skype, just tell me what your name is there and i'll hit you up. (not your account but the name your currently using). If i recall correctly it was dan?

Man ingo I know i hated your guts before but i'd trade my current pokemon situation with my old one(pwba days) to hate you again. Cause man, those were the days.
    Ingosmex
    Ingosmex
    "daniel.pratt92" thats my main skype account sir. Yeah I dont use that one anymore bro delete that and hit me up we defo need to catch up. Haha bro I miss those days, you entering smog tour?
    Vinc that you recomended in RMT Archive is not the tournament player. It's another Vinc.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    holy fuck are you serious? damn.. haha. these numbers tho i keep mixin them up. Thanks for lettin me know man.
    didn't even post on the forums and some fans are already cheering the return of the GO
    lmao i've seen ur posts, i laughed so hard
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    yeah rey a bitch ass mother fucker
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    and how are you these days breh?.. ps the alluka is here ;)
    boudouche
    boudouche
    fine n u? yeah this thing is too scary n cheated x.x

you'll see a great fight soon!
    It's been ok, I hear you're now one of the best xy players. Is this true?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Im the best player if that's what you're wondering. Who'd you hear it from?

also good to hear from you man. I haven't played / been around for 3 weeks and i was starting to lose interest in the game. nice to see you tho, makes me reconsider.
    Blue_Blur
    Blue_Blur
    You should come to the TU irc sometime, I log on there but it's usually just me and novaray
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    alright i definetly will
    Aye not sure if you heard but, Dizaster punched the fuck out of Math Hoffa in their battle like last week. Decked him pretty damn hard. The videos are all over youtube.

#MathHoffaKarma
    <Lio_Messi> see you in the semis mexicans
    <Lio_Messi> oh right
    <Lio_Messi> LOL
    <Lio_Messi> you ALMOST made it.
    <Lio_Messi> doesn't matter anyway we've been knocking your asses out for the past 3 years

LOL nice gloryhunting on messis balls. the arabian saying "we" as argentina hahahaha

Masterclass (~dashitind@DFB85420.C05EFE11.29DDB79D.IP)
    Mibbit@8AF2DED3.C05EFE11.29DDB79D.IP
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    and you couldnt even mention its you, you had to hide on an alt like a pussy :(
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    are you kidding me? you realize anyone can ''whois'' lol. the alts are part of the troll?
    reyscarface
    reyscarface
    god bless you and your argentina roots
    The arab himself, long time my son. haha I requested from a certain person that I should be linked to your profile. Hows things, we definitely need to battle sometime I too dont play as much anymore but im playing for fun now.
    can we play tomorrow or saturday ? i'll hang on irc for the match
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    No we can't. I can only play post-monday because of exams
    Nelson
    Nelson
    Ok next weekend then
    yo i heard you wanted to play pokemon with me, but i can never find you on irc
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    I don't want to play pokemon with no niggaz, they want to play dat shit with me breh. Don't get dat shit twisted. My name is usually Sweepage on irc. just ./query Sweepage.
    Stathakis
    right, right, it's me who wants to play with you. i won't get it twisted again. i don't get on much, but every time i do i'll /query sweepage and maybe we'll find each other.

until then peace out
    hi we need to fight for wcop. im GMT-4 and quite active on irc. I'm not ready yet though so this weekend and next week will be better for me. any time between 1pm and midnight EST works for me (and if something come up ill make sure to inform you). when do you want to fight?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ok 2 pm est is always a good time. as for the day i dont really know we'll see
    Yo.
    We have to play for the superstar and i'd prefer to get this done this week.
    I come back from work at 8PM GMT+2 during the week and you know where to find me, hit me up when you have some free time.
    See ya afrabian.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    aight breh i'll see if i can get on today (Wednesday) on that time
    btw ysk that those comments about afrabs = 13 x masterclass were total bullshit, i just thought it was pretty funny to see you rage like that tbh
    THAT'S MY MAN
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    <3333333333333

I NEEDED ALL MY BROS TO SEE IT SADLY YOU AINT THERE. ILY DAWG.
    Does having my parents being born in Angola count as being African? Technically I am French because I was born there, but I have the double nationality.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    it does count as you being african
    Tortwag
    Tortwag
    Then I'd like to try and join the team! I'd be honored, as it is my first world cup sign up. I just downloaded mIRC too, to try and find the IRC channel you were talking about. It was #afrabs, wasn't it?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    yeah
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…