Xyldaz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for X&Y - An excellent journey, my timezone is gmt +2 and I am usually available in the morning, when do you want to play?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    You can have the win I don't have much time to play
    Hello! We are playing for the PSPL and I'm available in the next 3 days :)

Tell me when you wanna play , i'll be in the mafia room
    Drookez
    Drookez
    It'll just be a warm up match since you guys already won :)
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I won't be able to play until next week-end because my Internet broke .-.
    Drookez
    Drookez
    It's alright :)
    when're we playing for uber open?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    i'm gmt +1 and can only play next week-end... which day and hour would you prefer ?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    can we play sunday around 6 pm my time (-5)?
    RU Minitour pair -7:00
    :]
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    i'm gmt +2 and can play today, friday and this week-end, choose when you prefer ! :]
    how does 7 pm your time tomorrow sound?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Can you play tuesday ?
    Nabooru
    Nabooru
    i am able to play right now, although from timezones im going to assume you aren't available. If this is correct, are you able to do Wednesday/Thursday?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    i'm can actually play right now if you want ! i'm on smogtours.psim.usif you are looking for me !
    Hi, I'm your opponent in the XY Adevnture tour, when can you battle ?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I can play everyday this week but wednesday, when would you prefer ? (I'm GMT +2)
    Wep, on doit se jouer pour le equal opportunity tour, dis moi quand t'es dispo
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    J'suis là ce we on devrait se croiser sur la room t'façon je pense
    We're 2nd round opponents for the FFTA2 Law Battle Tournament. I'm GMT -4, and I have a feeling this might be tricky because I started a new job recently. I'm free to play all day today and I'm also free all day Saturday this week, but tomorrow and Friday I won't be available until evening my time.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I won't find out until Friday what my work schedule for next week is, so if we can't get this done this week I'll let you know as soon as I find out what times I'll be available for next week.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Well let's play this weekend then, what about Saturday in the aftenoon (your time), I should be connected from 4 to 6 PM on smogtours ?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    That should work perfectly for me man. :)
    Hi, I'm subbed your opponent at The FFTA2 Law Battle Tournament, when you can play? GMT -3
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Can you play around 19pm your time this Sunday ? I'll probably be on smogtours
    hy paired for grand slam lc when can you play
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Could we play next week ? Because i don't have any access to any computer before then...
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    Hey, so now I can play every day, which one would be better for you ? I'm GMT +2 btw.
    Hi, we are paired for 2º round of Grand slam tournament. When would you like to play? I'm GMT +2 and i prefer playing this weekend after 17:00 by my time.
    Ecuacion
    Ecuacion
    ok, no problem. Tell me when you will be able to play when you know it.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I can finally play ! Would you like playing tomorrow night (around 21 PM) or another day ?
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I guess we'll have to play another day then... I'll be connected on smogtours every night if you are looking for me, I hope we will be able to battle this week :]
    Hello when would you like to fight for Grand slam :o
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I can play everyday till next saturday, but sooner would be better if you could ! What about tomorrow ? I'm GMT +1 and should be connected on smogtours during the aftenoon and most part of the night
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    Alright that sounds fine. I'm GMT -6 so hopefully I can catch you while you're on :>.
    Hey, we are paired for FUK FAIRIES tournament. I'm GMT +1, like you, I think. If for you is OK, I prefer playing next week, since this one I'm busy.
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    No problem
    Tricking
    Hey, I can play everyday for FUK Fairies from this evening (GMT+1) you can find me on the main server in the italian room under the name Tricking or the alt "Mercurio Valenti".
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    I'll be there tonight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…