Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• :( I never talked to you, but I've seen your posts in Overused, and the community isn't going to do well without you. Good luck.
    Wtf how was I not following you
    Agent Gibbs
    If I had to take a guess, I'd say you just didn't hit the follow button. (chew)
    Out of curiosity, what Pokemon in the C Ranks do you think shouldn't be on the list (aside from Mantine).
    trc
    I copied this off Jukain's list which had forgotten some Pokemon such as Zygarde, so once I sent it to alexwolf he didn't see it so Zygarde (and the other Pokemon) may have displaced rankings.
    Agent Gibbs
    Yeah, that looks pretty good. There are a couple of things that I might change, but most of them are more nitpicky than anything. I'll probably post more in depth tomorrow about it and use that post as a base to work from, if you don't mind.
    trc
    That would be excellent. Bear in mind it was pre-Deoxys ban.
    Great post in the VR thread. It's actually made me question my views on Aegislash as a whole. You've been making great posts ever since I started contributing, and I just thought I'd let you know, your posts don't go unnoticed. Keep contributing n_n
    Agent Gibbs
    Thanks! I really am glad to know that I've been able to make a difference. ^_^
    Wow that big post of yours in the VR Suspect thread was a huge hit, good to see! Let's try to keep this thing in OU because i agree that the meta without it will be worse (more offensive).
    Agent Gibbs
    Yeah, I'm kinda surprised myself. Well, we'll see what happens. I have a feeling that if anything, the vote will end up being pretty close.
    yeah "good shot" sounds good when you explain it to me like that ~_~

I had no idea that it would depend on the opponent's frequency of evs haha
    Agent Gibbs
    Lol, yeah. I originally wanted to calculate the percentage, but then I realized how many variables there were and just said "forget it."
    Hi gibbs long time no see *-*
    Agent Gibbs
    Lol yeah, I've heard from a couple of people that XY LC was better than BW LC. Same thing for OU, to be honest.
    tcr
    tcr
    both are pretty predictable tbh :( ou was essentially rain spam, and lc was sand spam with sometimes snover. The speed ties are what kill it though :(
    Agent Gibbs
    Yeah, that was one thing that I hated about BW OU. If it wasn't weather being everywhere, it was the fact that so many matches were determined in team preview.
    On the SubPetaya empoleon set you just posted, shouldn't the item be Petaya berry?
    Agent Gibbs
    Yeah, I just copy/pasted from the OP and changed the details, but I forgot about that one. The set probably won't get past Other Options, though.
    Hello! I am DarumakkaImposter! :o I wasn't sure if you knew bc idr ?_?
    Agent Gibbs
    Lol yeah, I figured it out a while back. I think you told me at some point.
    Redew
    Redew
    man im so forgetful !_! :(
    Agent Gibbs
    Haha, don't sweat it. I'm usually horrible with names.
    What badge ?_? When??
    Agent Gibbs
    Lol yeah, I got that a couple of months back. It kinda suprised to me too.
    Redew
    Redew
    That's really sweet, man! Congrats! I don't remember if I already congratulated you, but congrats again!
    Agent Gibbs
    Thanks! ^_^
    Hey, just a reminder, once an analysis is finished just vm or pm me and I can add it to the index. Thanks!
    Agent Gibbs
    Oh sorry, I'll try to remember to do that in the future. Thanks for reminding me!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Not a problem, just trying to instill it in the writers' minds for now :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…