Lunar.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are paired for Doubles Open, my timezone is GMT+2. When do you want to play?
    Mazar
    k, have to go now, will be back in 2 hours! :)
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    I'll be on Smogtours as Lunarr hit me up there whenever you are ready.
    Mazar
    kk will be there asap
    Good evening, opponent. We have been paired for round 3 of the UnderUsed Open for Smogon Grand Slam IV. Would you like to schedule a time? I am in the U.S. Eastern time zone and almost always have time mornings or during the day on weekends.
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Well we are paired up for LC open too so we will just do both at the same time if that is fine with you.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Haha I saw that. Makes sense to me.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Hey, I'm on the PS main server.
    Hey ugliest gay kid on the planet it's the magnificent harold. You want to battle? I need to test some things. And I know youre not busy you dont have a life or a boyfriend. My team will be SCIZOR, LATIOS, BLISSEY, WOBBUFETT, LANDOROUS, BRELOOM. Let me know when you can
    lordhmm17
    Oh and dont be a loser and pretend you dont see this. Youre on this site like 24/7 when you should be talking to ugly white girls and studying in school.
    lordhmm17
    If you dont respond by 12 im getting back to my life. Sorry dude cant take care of you forever. Making me look like a loser. Like you cant even take a decent picture on facebook. Lifes about girls/money not cartoonsand pokemon.
    When will we fight for LC open? I am free all of tomorrow and today
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Oh sorry, I will grab teams and meet you on smogtours?
    Krubby
    Krubby
    Now on smogtours
    yo we're matched up for uu open r2. Im gmt-7 free anytime after noon everyday. When are you free to play?
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Same here man I'll see you then.
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Hey man I am sorry about being a little late, are you still arond to play?
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    Hey it's 11:51 am my time and you said 1 pm my time :o. I'm eating lunch rn then I'll be on if you want to play
    Did my opponent from round 1 give me the win in private messaging? He originally gave me the win but after I told him I asked for an extension we weren't able to battle with scheduling conflicts. You can find the posts we had together on my wall.
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    I just went off activity if you two can play that would work too.
    Swede
    Swede
    He hasn't responded since Friday and originally had told me to take an activity win, so I think I'm going to just do that
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Yea that's fine you would have been given the activity win anyway.
    yo we have to play for gsc open, im CET, when can you play?
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    I'm EST and I still actually need to build but that shouldn't take too long, when would be best for you?
    hello we're paired for the adv open, when would u be free to play? im gmt +8 and evenings are best for me.
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    nah im not playing tours, what about next weekend?
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Sure next weekend can work, do you go on any irc so it would be easier to meet up?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    uhh sorry i missed this msg, but i dont go on irc much anymore. Add me on skype if you have one: Darrenpwns, but yeah I'll be on like 4-5 hours before tour tomorrow
    Lets go I'm on stours as The Great 0ne
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    I am very under prepared since I was working on the other opens, I don't think I will be able to play today but how long do you think you'll be on for?
    hey i'm est (gmt-4), we have to play for the dpp bo3 tour. this isn't my most active week, unfortunately, but i still should be active enough to get it done. my best times are thursday night (pretty much from 3pm to 11pm) and sunday (can't play friday or saturday unless family things last less than expected). we do have until next wednesday and i'm free next monday and tuesday for a couple hours too
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Yea that is fine just let me know when you can and I'll do my best to make it.
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Hey man I dropped since I am too busy at the moment to play in it, good luck in the rest though.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ok :[
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Wait you aren't a tiger? I didn't know :( we will miss you too man! Tiger at heart!
    Hot N Cold
    Hot N Cold
    Yeah, I'm a shark this year and really happy with my team so thats great.
    But i'll miss some of your guys <73
    Fuck kland tho xD
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Haha yea sharks look solid, they will be a good team though so I expect you guys to do well. I am still surprised I got picked up but I guess that just means I'll just have to do my best to help out the team.
    you got that right old friend ^^ Im back!
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    How have you been dude? Happy to see you return again.
    Ingosmex
    Ingosmex
    Ive been good man, just recently got back into gen 6. Its good to see you too. We have to battle sometime. Will you be joining smog tour?
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    I don't know, if I do it will just be for fun, I am not very into OU anymore sadly.
    hi are you going to do your lc open match
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Sorry a lot has come up and I haven't had time to team build, you can sub me out, sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hey dude. Long time no see. What's up :)
    Steight
    Ah that's cool. I know nothing about pokemon anymore lol.
    Everything's been great. So much time has passed it's crazy! It's nice talking to you again :)
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Not too much has changed, more than 5th gen but not hard to figure out. And I know right its crazy how long it has been, there are still people like stone and iconic around.
    Steight
    Woah no way! I can't imagine sticking around that long, ahaha.
    hey, we're paired fo hoenn cup and deadline is tomorrow? when would u like to play? i can play p much anytime o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…