Hill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when do you want to play for WCOP? I'm in the UK (GMT+1) and can play pretty much any time of the day (tend to get up earlyish, like 8am atm), but my room is north-west facing, so it gets pretty hot late afternoon onwards until the Sun goes down.

I'm playing giara 27th June, Colchon 29th June, so a day or two after that would be good, to try to stay in the right frame of mind.
    Hill
    Hill
    we can schedule for July 1st if ou don't mind. I'm on GMT -3 and at night would be best for me. But I can play anytime between 4pm-7am my time. could be any other day of that week if you prefer too.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    okay, what about 10pm GMT+1 on July 1st? Can be 29th June if you want also, Colchon re-arranged to 26th June.
    hey we're up against each other in powc and i figure ive got a higher chance of reaching you here.

im travelling away on thursday so id prefer playing wednesday but i can also do weekend, but you gotta let me know what time in advance as i will come online strictly for the game only (if i even have internet access :( )
    gmt+2
    blah blah blah SPL probably only gonna be available Sunday (EDT, all day). Otherwise I'm available only roughly noon-3pm weekdays and will probably be stuck working Saturday (but if not, also available all day) so it's a small window for me to play during the week.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Looks like I have some dinner plans for Sunday, I'll be gone from about 5pm for a couple hours roughly. I should be available a bit before and the rest of the night after.
    Hill
    Hill
    afterwards is better for me, i'll see some friends at 5 too and will be back at 9 of my timezone. Can we settle for 10 pm of my timezone?
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Well I don't know what your timezone is since you never actually stated it, but luckily the other posts on your profile... Yeah that's cool, I really preferred later too anyway.
    Hey, we play for the Fuck Trappers tour. When are you available to play? I'm available from Thursday onward. Evening Thursday, Friday, and Monday but all day Saturday/Sunday. I'm -3 btw.
    Hill
    Hill
    -3 here too .br

Thursday evening would be perfect
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Hill?
    Camden
    Camden
    Awesome, I can't wait!
    ugh ok : Well, i would like to get our battle done till thursday, cause i wont be online from friday and the whole Weekend (have a long planned WeekendTrip to Berlin, visiting some old friends and so on) Iam Gmt+1 and i have almost Freetime till thursday...lemme suggest some times for the record: Monday: 0 AM- 12 PM Tuensday: 0 AM -12 PM Wednesday: 0 PM 12 AM thursday 0 AM- 12 PM my timezone.
    When do you want to play? I'm GMT -5. I can play tomorrow after 7pm, Saturday from around 11am until 1pm, or on Sunday from 1 pm until 6 pm.
    Hill
    Hill
    Can we play Sunday at 6 pm of your time? I'll have almost no internet access until sunday.
    hey boss, looking forward to our game! im gmt -7 and would really prefer to play before thursday because my girlfriend is coming to visit and i'll be rather occupied after that! but i'll be flexible to your schedule. gl hf
    Hill
    Hill
    Hey man sorry for the enormous delay on the answer, had a tough week on University.

I can play anytime tomorrow, today I can't because uni stuff nerds to be finished until midnight

Looking foward to out game as well
    Lavos
    it's fine, i also am having a hard week. wondering if 8 AM on my time would work for you? this would be tomorrow on PO if possible.
    Hill
    Hill
    Ok that works. I will program my phone to alert me.

See you tomorrow
    We meet again! GMT -7, available Monday through Thursday this week. Let's get it done!
    Hill
    Hill
    I prefer to do it wedsneday since i have an important meeting at university tomorrow and still have stuff to do
    Lavos
    Ok works for me. Where should I find you?
    Hill
    Hill
    synirc prolly or even skype (tiago_calmon)
    when would you like to play for nu open? im EST and always online after 1-2pm my time

later in the week the better for me as I will be kinda busy irl during the week + need to build.
    Hill
    Hill
    I'm leaving the tour, you can have the win
    when fight for ru open, im gmt-5
    Hill
    Hill
    I'm leaving the tour, you can have the win
    JCM.
    JCM.
    alright i guess
    hi mr.hill, what team did you use for battlespot singles :O
    Hill
    Hill
    hi man, my team was chomp/kiss/mega venu/rotom-w/talonflame/gengar as far as I remeber but it was pre bank. I'm not sure how the metagame is right now
    Where are you gone ? I just got an internet shutdown and when I was back you left. :(
    Hill
    Hill
    I really didn't think we would have a problem doing this today but it appears you don't care at all. I had stuff to do for tomorrow and couldn't be waiting forever and now I'm back because I cared to read what you posted on the thread but it seems you are already gone.

seriously, 20 minutes? this is just utterly ridiculous.
    we have to play for ubers open, gmt - 4 here, would prefer to battle on the weekends which i'm available almost all day, however, i am active after 4 pm on weekdays if you need to battle then. When can you play?
    when fite for the nu open
    im gmt+2
    Hill
    Hill
    can we play next monday or tuesday?
    Tele
    no problem tell me ur nickname on ps and ill catch u
    Hill
    Hill
    It's Hill and I'm usually online at smogtours
    hey, hill, we have to play for AllGeneration

Tell me when can you play. I'm GMT+2
    Hill
    Hill
    virtually any day this week, can't really play only on saturday evening/night because of a wedding I'm going to.

I'm GMT -3
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I'd like to play today, tell me when you're ready
    Hill
    Hill
    k I'll enter skype in half an hour
    Hey, we were meant to battle for POCL 1 hour ago. I'll be on for the next 6 hours or so, and I'll get home at 4 pm my time (GMT + 12) tomorrow, which is 1 hour before the deadline. Will you be able to get this battle done?
    Hill
    Hill
    My internet stopped working yesterday and even now I'm still on 3g.

I'll try to be online in the time you said on your comment
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Ok then, I'll see you tomorrow :)
    Hi, we have to play for the all generations tour. I can play every day between 3pm to 2am gmt-4:30.
    Hill
    Hill
    Tomorrow works for you?

10 pm your time
    NightFox
    Yeah. I'll be on ps's ubers room.
    Hill
    Hill
    I'm in there waiting for you
    Willing to play today is cool, but if you come on the forums but don't pm me on smogtours/irc it's hard to play :(
    We are paired for RU open. I am GMT+5:30. But, i can't play before saturday.
    s_aman
    s_aman
    Kay. I am on 10am to 6pm my time except on sundays. You?
    Hill
    Hill
    well this is overnight where I live, but i'll try to be online @ 5pm like I am today (it's 9 am here now). Can we seetle for 5 pm your time next tuesday?
    s_aman
    s_aman
    That works for me :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…