Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are paired for OST, im Gmt+1 and will be available almost all three weeks, answer me here or meet me on Showdown/Smogtours to see when we can play :)
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Sounds good yes :) I cannot tomorrow and thursday, but friday evening or next week is fine
    199 Lives
    All good, next week I can do that time everyday
    199 Lives
    Ok so I'll be on Sunday 10pm your time
    ahh so we meet again... when can you play? i'd rather complete the matches before friday or after monday the 25th cause i just cant play this weekend. gmt -3 here
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    can you please answer? if you can't play until friday then we're gonna have to ask for an extension and i'd much prefer to ask for it before the actual deadline...
    199 Lives
    Thursday 7pm your time?
    Hi, we're paired up for the DPP Cup. I'm EST and available pretty much any time before 6 pm this week. When can you play?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I think it's GMT -4 lol. Anyway, our timezones really suck :[ Your 10 am is like 8 pm for me, so unless you can come on a bit earlier or I come on later, it's gonna be difficult for us to get it done x.x
    199 Lives
    I'll be on at tour time tomorrow if you want to play then. Otherwise I can play at around 6pm your time most days.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    if you mean the tour that happens on Friday, then yeah I'll be there. I won't be available during the Saturday one though :[
    hi we're paired for adv cup, im +5.30 and can play on evenings any day, when are you free?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    today? really that works for me everyday as well, and im on most of the time so if you see me on contact me
    199 Lives
    I'll be on smog tours for the next few hours if you want to play
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    sorry i didnt check smogon, i was on main though, can you play tomorrow at the time you commented?
    Hey, we're matched for DPP cup. I'm EST and can fight pretty much any time tomorrow or saturday during the day. I might be on Friday or Saturday night but not sure. Anyways, good luck and hopefully we can set something up.
    199 Lives
    I'm Gmt+10 but I'm pretty much not going to be available all weekend except Saturday morning. Otherwise my availabilities free up a lot more during the week
    shit you played in spl. w/e bro its all gucci. my timezone is MTN or GMT -6 if you're in the US. I'd prefer to play the week of 5th, as in that sunday the 5th to the 11th. lmk
    depends when that is :'O
    199 Lives
    can play now if you want. I'll be on 30 minutes before each tour if you want to then
    yo, when are you available for spl ? The sooner, the better for me, cant play this weekend.
    199 Lives
    Ok then, would you be able to play 11pm Wednesday your time?
    Go10
    Go10
    Ok fine. See you then
    If you want to play sooner than we scheduled I'll be here for a few hours from now, just lemme know.
    199 Lives
    I'll be home in 2 hours if you're still around. If not I'll see you at the scheduled time
    MarceloDK
    hey, are you still here? I missunderstood you, I thought you said 5 pm in your time, not mine. :(
    hi, we are paired for some xy tournament, but you can't use xy mons (o.o), when fite? I'm not avaliable only on my weekdays afternoons (gmt -3).
    MarceloDK
    Very unfortunate time for me (6 am monday o.o), but I guess I can do it.
    MarceloDK
    couldn't you fite for the xy tournament now or earlier in the week? o.o
    199 Lives
    Yeah I can do it now, I'm on smog tours. But yeah 6am my time is the only real time i can catch you haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…