Tomahawk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, will you be on in the next hour or two? if i don't see anything soon, i have to sub you out because we cannot risk the game not getting done at 6-5 and abr can only be on for another hour or two. let me know asap
    hey when do u wanna play for no johns, im gmt -4 and i can play anytime. find me on #xyuu
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    can we try to meet on smogtours?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    aight, ill get on
    we may have some trouble getting this done, I'm -5 GMT, Going by my time I have time from 6-7 am, otherwise i'm on from 4-9 pm on most if not all days. Just let me know when you are available and we can try to set something up
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Allright, weekend is definitely best for me but I didn't realize deadline is already this weekend. Can you play sunday perhaps?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    uhm anytime really, you can always try and hit me up on irc as well :)
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    what chans? im on #etc #ubers #ruinsofalph
    Sinnoh Cup?? I'd ideally prefer to play tonight (if you see this), tomorrow or the day after. My timezone is GMT+1, let me known when you're available.
    Nachos
    Nachos
    Ok, got back a lot earlier than I expected. If you see this and can still play tonight then thats great. Otherwise Friday morning sounds good.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    oh i didnt suggest friday morning i meant thursday morning or friday normal time. sry. and i checked for you last night before and during tour but you weren't there unfortunately.

can you play today?
    Nachos
    Nachos
    I'm on showdown, let's go.
    friend we're paired for ubers open, my timezone is gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    nah im gonna eat in a bit (at my parents in the weekends). i meant a bit later tonight, around 10 perhaps
    mael
    mael
    idk about that... i might have to work early tomorrow, let's see....
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    now?
    Hey bro, when do you want to battle for Equal Opportunity? I will probably come across you at some point because of POCL stuff, so it shouldn't be an issue. But just in case, I'm GMT-4 and mid-late afternoons/evenings during the week + anytime during the weekend works for me. Also, remember to schedule a time with your POCL opp (see VM below) :]
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    sunday?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yo, we missed each other today / were busy with other things I guess. I'm able to play from 3pm till 11pm gmt-4 any of the next couple days, so tell me what works and we can get it done, hopefully.
    When can you play for POCL? Monday night and Wednesday night are my best times. I can also play on most of Tuesday. Saturday is bad unless early in the morning, I'll probably make tour Friday and Sunday.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    oh sorry, thought i replied to this already, sunday works for you? that's good for me yeah
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Sunday doesnt work for me....... I have a ton of work
    it looks like you aren't coming on today so I guess we'll play on saturday then? can't play tomorrow
    Hack
    Hack
    Meant week as in extension, sorry
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    then tomorrow maybe? or wednesday? or you mean literally monday-friday
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    otherwise maybe we schedule for us for saturday, and for either vs kebabe sunday, idk
    Yo can u sub reymedy out I hear he has no internets? Morpheus is able to play, get someone in if u can ^^
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    he was on today though? i'll check
    Disaster Area
    yeah check BKC was sayin somethin bout his internet.. find out what u can, if u need to, make subs.
    let me know your times so we can test for POCL (playing sunday)
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Most of this weekend except saturday night
    Hack
    Hack
    on now?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    yeah ill get on ps ubers room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…