Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• An umbreon used toxic on my m-absol but BOTH of them got poisoned, is this a glitch or something?
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Umbreon has Synchronize as its ability, so when Toxic was bounced back to it, Synchronize poisoned Mega Absol as well
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Mega Absol has Magic Bounce and Umbreon has Synchronize. Did you read the message?
    TrulyDevious
    TrulyDevious
    Oh god I'm so ignorant, thanks and sorry for wasting your time :)
    Can you change the time rule because everybody that is lagging is getting timed just because we are lagging and some people use it to be rude can we change the timer thing?
    Eminegg
    Eminegg
    I think he wants you to remove the timer in battles because he lags too much and gets easily timed. He's also thinking that people are rude and abuse that feature to win battles against him... (which is honestly weird)
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Oh, those are separate complaints? That makes more sense now. Anyway, I'm working on lag right now, so just be patient.
    legendofblue
    legendofblue
    they do right before you start the battle and I ask them nicely like can you please turn off the time and they Say "NO" which very rude and people do use the time button a lot I think the time should work like this if some guy been gone for like 10 mins that when the timer starts on lest the player said's gtg ect you know what mean
    Is there a thread that we can suggest things for NEXT? I would love to see if we could give Mega-Slowbro Iron Barbs instead of Shell armor. Shell armor may end up being too good for slowbro in NEXT. We would ofc test it first.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    NEXT room on PS, or NEXT thread in OM. Either works.
    Yo still an adv bug. apparently when a mon dies to hazards another mon comes in and takes the attack that was used previously.
    http://pastebin.com/WrPgt6i8
    Hi Zarel, i was just wondering if you could point me in the right direction for adding a custom.css to a server. We wrote the file but are unsure what folder it belongs in and how to make it live on the server. Thanks.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    `config/`. Note that it only works for registered servers.
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    Okay I got it. Thanks
    Could you make a way for people to friend each other. Along with that I had an idea that there could be doubles battles between four players. For example 2 people take 3 pokemon and they create a doubles team and go against another 2 players and have communications visible only to the partner. For example (during battle): /w partner, [message].
    More of a question here...
    How long did it take you to get this website started? And how did you come up with it?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Well, it was started 3.5 years ago. It's been constantly improved since then. I think public beta was around a month or two in, so you can use that as a benchmark?
    Heya. The server needs to be restarted I think. It has been 4 days and 10 hours since the last restart. :D If you can restart it, please let me know. :D
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, I heard someone mention that a few hours ago.

You do realize that there are 11425 people online right now? Why do people always choose the worst times of day to ask for a restart? A restart is planned for later tonight when there will be fewer than ten thousand people using PS.
    Shiny Platinum
    Shiny Platinum
    Ah, okay.
    If possible, can we add an option to save a video/gif of a replay? Since older replays get deleted for new ones, I think an option to save it locally would be nice. (Similar to the Battle Replay Viewer)
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Older replays never get deleted.

You can save a replay by saving a link to it.
    YourBoss
    YourBoss
    Well then maybe somewhere we can see the whole library? Like a replays log... Not too rush for this feature though. lol
    Yo, is there a way I could have access to all battle replays of an user (searching by their nickname), including "old" ones that disappeared to give space for new ones?
    Or is there a way do more specific queries (i.e. nick + month) in the database to find old replays?
    Because I believe the maximum number of shown battle replays is around 50. Is it complicated to make it show all battle replays? or like 500?
    Thanks!
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    please don't do it zarel, we dont need this slime scouting for more teams
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    Sogeking (Muk) @ Luminous Moss
    Ability: Sticky Hold
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Thief
    - Hidden Power Ghost
    - Gunk Shot
    - Lick

RS Cocaine (Garbodor) @ Black Sludge
    Ability: Stench
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Naughty Nature
    - Toxic
    - Thief
    - Stockpile
    - Infestation
    HeIIraiser
    nerds ^
    Shouldn't it be a tie in 1v1 when i used destiny bond? cause it says he won but we both died
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No, ties don't exist in Pokémon.
    Why did you not program ps in Java, would it not make PS better?
    ss1234
    ss1234
    And ignore my picture/gif, it can be distracting lol
    Zarel
    Zarel
    If you want me to ignore it, don't use it in the first place. -_-
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Why would Java make PS better? If you're suggesting Java over JavaScript, that implies you have some reason to believe it's better. Can you give me a list of ways Java is better than JavaScript?
    Hey Zarel im almost sure that you know but the cancel button does not work appropriately just letting you know
    Zarel
    Zarel
    If you're sure I already know, then why tell me? :|
    Zarel
    Zarel
    And yes, I know; five people tell me about it every day.
    MarchesVeryOwn
    MarchesVeryOwn
    well im just trying to help you out so. . .I told you just in case you didnt know and im not in your DMs so idk what you get told every day
    Do you think Mega Lopunny being Normal/FIGHTING and having Scrappy could put Aegislash back into OU?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Err... It's an interesting idea, for sure.
    Hey there Zarel, I was wondering if you could dereg PS name 'horizons' for me; I'd like a PS name that makes it easier for people to find me.
    In my opinion, it feels weird how 99% of people who comment on your profile just want you to implement things on PS. I won't, so here's a cookie. o/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…