Chev4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I just want to confirm that you're the OT of this shiny Heatran? OT: CHEVAR (30955) I received it from a trade from a friend and I'm currently redistributing it in my thread. Hope that's okay with you!
    Chev4
    Chev4
    Yes I am, and yes I am okay with that.
    JR
    JR
    Thanks so much!
    the Pokemon was chic ball beldum, dive meditate and poke ralts, all from 4th gen; thanks in advance. bye
    Hi chev. How are you? Sometime ago, we traded in HG and SS, and since I'm building my trade thread, I'd like to ask you if the Pokemon that you traded me were semi-redis or fully redis, because I forgot the rights. I remember that I payed for the redis right, but I heard that some time after all your pokemon became fully redis. is it correct or not?
    Chev4
    Chev4
    Fully redis.
    -Matteo-
    -Matteo-
    Ok; thanks for the ansewer. Anyway, was yur trade deleted? or Can I chaek it?
    hey Chev, not sure if you still wanted them? But ive got the HA Amaura and HA Cyndaquil for ya :) Both male, but Amaura has 4 EM and cyndaquil has 3, one is extrasensory.
    If you still need the Amaura...would you prefer Modest or Timid?
    MagnusArcanum
    MagnusArcanum
    Well, it's going to be Modest with at least 4 IVs :p I just got the egg, I'll add you and work on hatching it in the meantime.
    Chev4
    Chev4
    Thank you magnus. You really did not need to do all that, but I really appreciate it.
    MagnusArcanum
    MagnusArcanum
    No problem, happy to help out. :)
    Alright, the Kabuto has Confuse Ray, Flail, Knock Off, and Rapid Spin as eggmoves and Omanyte has Spikes, Toxic Spikes, and Knock Off as eggmoves are those alright? I cannot spell ;_;
    Chev4
    Chev4
    Alrite :). here is my FC: 1160-9915-1621
    Chev4
    Chev4
    it was really awesome that you gave me females with bankball. Again Thanks :D
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    No problem! Thanks to my addic- I mean collecting most of my scrap fossils are Bank Ball females.
    You can have the power weight for free! Tell me when you get online
    Chev4
    Chev4
    Thanks man, menezjul already help me.
    I can catch the cubone for you in 3-4 hours. I have a zangoose with night slash too so let me know if you want that as well and I'll breed it. (Close combat is a level up move so yeah)
    I have a friend that was wanting to learn Pokeradar abuse, and you seem to be quite adept at it, so is it OK if I direct him your way? Thanks for your time :).
    Chev4
    Chev4
    That was a long time ago. Well …Just pm what said person is finding difficult with, hopefully I will be able to help.
    Hey, can you RNG me a shiny 6IV Naive Mesprit with Knock off and Fire Punch?
    Chev4
    Chev4
    If I do manage to do it, it wont be 6iv,
    there will be some 30's.
    i'll be ready in 4 mins or so. I just need to trade off the pokes back to Trev. How many copies do you want back?

edit; can't do the cloning no more, sorry :[
    I have a Nest Ball Chikorita spare on-hand, it's free.
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Thank you for the Ability Capsule! :)
    Chev4
    Chev4
    You weren't showing up, but it's all good now. Thank you once again and Sorry about the man earlier.
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Hmmm... I've been having some weird connection issues today, sorry about the inconvenience.
    I got unbanned, let's continue talk here or over PM
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ok, no probs thanks I am willing to wait, as asked earlier, I will be conducting like a huge Chev4 blowout giveaway when I get these, hope you don't mind?If you do, I wil, cancel the plans of it
    Chev4
    Chev4
    lol why do that? don't get me wrong I am ok with it but why?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I will send you a PM about it, it is something I and Lockie discussed and decided
    Did you still need something cloned? I was just about to clone some things myself, so I can help with this.
    In a couple hours i will grab you one in a premier and your welcome its no problem. I have a level ball one at the moment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…