Lowgock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So saturday my 4pm is still good right? Eastern gmt-4? I want ubers, uu, ru, nu and lc as the tiers in that order
    aim
    aim
    hm alright bro. i guess we gotta wait and see haha
    aim
    aim
    confirming for today 4:15-4:30? and if we dont complete all the games then we finish them another day?
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    Yeah
    hi man, our teams are paired for the ghosting tour. we're italians, so gmt+2, and we can play saturday before dinner (my time) or sunday... tell me as soon as you can!
    yo so uu open finals etc, +10 gmt, I can do 8-10pm my time on wed/fri/sun let me know if any of those times are good for you
    New Breed
    New Breed
    I just got rostered on for tomorrow so I won't be able to make it, can you do 12-1pm your time thursday?
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    OK
    yo i'll be on smogtours during the tournament which starts in an hour and i'll be on for the rest of the day after that so just shoot me a message when you are on
    yo i'll be on smogtours today during smog tour and a little before so whenever you want to play just let me know. i'm hosting smogtours so yeah
    hey man uu open, wanna play saturday since i'm a back up host for smog tour and i'll be on smogtours also playing a hell of a lot of other tour games that day lmao im gmt -4 btw
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    this is the time of my first answer +2days
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    im gmt+2
    aim
    aim
    9:30pm my time or yours? Oh so your 9:30 is my 3:30? That should be fine. If anything you'll see me on smogtours throughout the day, cohosting lol
    yo, we have to battle for doubles open, gmt - 4 here, would prefer to play on thee weekend, what times are good for you?
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    9:15*
    Moony
    Moony
    what day? if it's on saturday / sunday, that's good for me
    Moony
    Moony
    if you're on for some time, we can get this done, i'll be in the doubles room on main ps under 'moony'
    GMT +2, active in evening (fuck school), i hang around on PO, when fite???
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    now? got time till 10pm hit me on irc #rarelyused,#xyuu
    yo were paired for lc open r3, +10 GMT would prefer to play weekend let me know what times are good for you
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    sorry was unavailable till now. im gmt+2 got time today till 10pm my time. (though i doubt u can now since its p late for u now)
    another option would be around 8:30 am tomorrow
    hey, I'm your opponent for the new RU minitour, lemme know when u wanna play, my ps alt is STAHP THE HAX and I hang out in the Social Media room. :]
    do you have skype? easier to schedule, i dont have easy access to the internet while on vacation and it would really help. despite that, we should be able to fight without problems
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    yes lowcock2
    ps how about now
    Santuga
    I had to leave and didnt see your vm sorry,im here now
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    What about skype now oo tell me ur times
    did u wanna play now
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    i asked you on irc but u didnt answer oo ,now?
    august
    august
    i didnt see it i guess i dont have highlights on. im on now
    Hi Lowgock,
    We are paired for LC Open. I'm GMT +1 and I could play all days after 8th August, from 8.30 pm to 11.00 pm. Tell me about.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…