Bedschibaer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [13:35:58] +Plasmanta: if we did a rip off olt
    [13:36:00] +Plasmanta: bw or dpp
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    That's mostly he a shitton of work though. I mean i like the idea, the timing isn't good though (spl happening somewhat soon) and this would need huge amounts of preparation. I will think about it.
    kid when do u wanna lose to me and my group of memers or GOHSTNIG tour?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Literally ask why4, i probably won't even ghost and just dump memes in the chat.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Also i think i'm the only one in this who isn't from burgeristan, so you guys probably just schedule and i try to make it.
    Seen Swans recently in Vienna? Did you like the show? What songs did they play?
    termi
    termi
    Oh I saw them actually, end of september. They played mostly TBk stuff too, one or two entirely new songs and The Apostate. Shook Gira's hand at the shop while buying a Filth tee, he really is nice. Glad to know you enjoyed em too n_n
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    They aged terribly from last time i saw them though. Westberg could be my grandfather.
    termi
    termi
    lol I suppose so man. Haven't seem em before but yeah some of em looked really old, especially Norman
    You have been visited by the Aggi of VGC. Post this on 5 other pages, or you'll get a letter sometime soon!
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    You have put more effort into those in the past, i'll take the letter
    Aggi
    Aggi
    Hello Bedschibaer.

I have been informed by a majority of users around the World Wide Web, that you as an internet user has been anticipating a letter for what can be argued to be a long time. I am pleased to inform you, that your letter has not been lost in the mail. We are not in charge of the mailing system, but do note that we have sent you your desired letter. You can expect a letter from us between 4 PM, GMT+1 today, or 200 years from now.

Best wishes,
    Smogon's mailing service.
    I am free today between 5pm-11pm; If that doesn't work then tomorrow between 9:30am-12:30pm; If not then between 1pm-6pm Saturday
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I'd prefer tomorrow morning from that
    You have been visited by the grinning bobcat. If you don't post this on 7 different Smogon Profiles, you will be shown how I got these grins.
    hey, let me know asap when you can play for pspl. i'm gmt - 8 and available after 9:20 a.m. (my time) on tuesdays and thursdays. for mondays / wednesdays, you can find me online between 1:10 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. i'm available all day fridays and weekends.
    Hi hi. We're up against each other in POCL. We're both GMT+2 which is good!
    I'm free during the whole Tuesday + Wednesday evening for sure, most likely Friday and the whole Saturday as well, Sunday is a wash though because that's my birthday! Let me know when you're free.
    (posting this on Smogon as well as PO just in case)
    We're playing for RoAPL, but we see eachother a lot on PS server, however would you prefer to arrange a set time? My timezone is GMT+1 (UK in DST).
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Let's get it done sometimes during the week when we catch each other online? Or do you want to set a date?
    Ein wilder Österreicher taucht auf! Cool einen Landsmann hier anzutreffen. :)
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Servus! Deutsche gibds hier einige, Österreicher kenn ich aber selbst kaum welche.
    VanGru
    VanGru
    Woher kommtsn her, wenn ich fragen darf? Ich bin Niederösterreicher.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Gebürtiger Waldviertler, studiere aber in Wien
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…