Vivmeister10
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First deleted post for having an opinion, yup, the moderating skills in the suspect thread are complete shit.
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible. My saffaris is ground not sure the mons tho
    Vivmeister10
    Vivmeister10
    I have a lot of safari's, so I'll only add you if you need me.
    I'm Electric and have Electrode, Pikachu and Galvantula in my safari. Is that suitable?
    Darkhound
    Darkhound
    yes i'm looking for glvantula actually that would be much appreciated!
    Vivmeister10
    Vivmeister10
    Okay cool 0645-6518-8267
    You've been here 3 years and only have 44 posts. Your lurking skills impress me.
    Mack the Knife
    Mack the Knife
    I write a lot of RU articles. (First was Status in RU for Iss 26, latest was Powerful Plants: The Grass-type of RU and RU Sure About That? I wrote quite a few inbetween that, and i sometimes cowrite entertainment articels (ie Smogon Conspiracies and Movie Critics). If you ever want to join the smog, you can come to me for advice
    Vivmeister10
    Vivmeister10
    Oh very nice, RU is a fun tier and it's good to see contributions to it, great work. And I might consider it that at some point down the road.
    Thank you.
    Mack the Knife
    Mack the Knife
    Your Welcome
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…