Arkian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we are playing in the uu minitour, im gmt+1 and im only free my evening on week days but all day weekends
    Anty
    Anty
    Ok. If your ready we can play now?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I was on my phone then and still am rn so we can't play :[ Your weekday timings are too early for me (I'm in school), so we'll need to try to play on the weekend. I'll hit you up on smogtours if I see you on Saturday/Sunday whenever I can get on (it will usually be during your evenings).
    Anty
    Anty
    ok, thanks
    Get on irc right now pls
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Can't, don't have access to a laptop rn. Just pm me with w/e is so important :o
    Yagura
    Yagura
    nah this needs some chat n_n
    Hey we're paired up for the tutee tour. Im availiable friday night UTC -8
    the poke sweeper
    the poke sweeper
    Serious dude, Rohail. No disrespect but you're not pulling your weight.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    So sorry for missing this man. I'm really busy this weekend and you have been much more active. Go ahead and take the win, sorry about this! Gl in the finals though :)
    the poke sweeper
    the poke sweeper
    Dude, bro. Can i hug you? Thank you
    hey we gotta play for UU tour, i'm available today in the next 8 hours, just tell me a time you can play
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Alright, I'm on my phone ATM, but I should get to a laptop in an hour or two, so I'll pm you on smog tours when I get on :)
    we gotta play for NU open, wanna do it on the next week's friday?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    That works for me, I'l be available around 3:30-6 GMT -4 :o
    radianthero156
    radianthero156
    k, i'll be on the #xyuu channel on irc, just call me there
    Hey I saw your message on my profile page regarding our match. Would tomorrow at 4 PM work for you?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I'll try my best, but I can't guarantee anything because it's a weekend :o
    SSJ2Red
    SSJ2Red
    Ok. If you can't make it, we can always reschedule it on a weekday.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Take the win, I have no time for this tour, sorry :[
    Hello my good sir. Seems we are paired in the tutee tournament. Contact me back so we can discuss when it would be best to start the match.
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Hmmm. All I got is the rest of today. This is truly unfortunate.
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Well, go get the rest of the competition, I guess.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Yeah that really sucks :/ If you find me online, then maybe we can still fight for fun :o
    Xylen: isnt paki in india?

lol rekt

also grats on 800
    Arkian
    Arkian
    oh didn't even notice, thanks! :]
    Xylen
    Xylen
    lol wow Yagura </3
    Arkian
    Arkian
    xylen sux vaporeon rox *-*
    Paired for LC open r2, when are you available? I'm gmt+1.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I'm GMT -4 and can play anytime before 6 pm my time, when do you wanna play?
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Can you play now?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    sure, find me on smogtours
    Hey we're paired up for RU open. My schedule is gonna be a bit wack over the next few days (I'm halfway accross the world compared to normal), but I will be pretty free next week. Let me know what time(s) work for you and I can try to make it work, I'll be GMT -7 or -8 I never remember with daylight savings
    i am an RU ladder player. i haev an obsession with assault vest and i pick garbage mons out of the tier w/ my stupidity. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your usaeg stats at night and make a mess of your tier list
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    sup, we're paired for x&y excellent tourney. im GMT+1, when do you want to play?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    ya its cool
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hey man, something came up today and I won't be able to get this done. Can we try again same time tomorrow?
    Cicada
    Cicada
    dw, i actually forgot that we scheduled for today :x sure, we can play tomorrow :]
    Hey bud, you can take the win for the LC open, found out I'll be on mobile all afternoon & won't get back to the hotel in time. :( Sorry for the inconveniences.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Ah well that sucks :/ GL in the other opens tho :)
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░▄████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░██████▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░███▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░█▀▀▄ ░ ▄▀▀▄░█▄░█░
    ░░░▄▄████░░█▀▀▄░ █▄▄█ █▀▄█░
    ░░███████░█▄▄▀░ █░░█ █░▀█
    ░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    You ever finish Ubers?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Nah, too busy with other things :[
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    You still have 2 weeks

Just use Edgars team and get lucky against EvasionPass, easy 2400
    Arkian
    Arkian
    kk ty4motivation bud

/フフ         ム`ヽ
    / ノ) Do you even lift? ) ヽ
    / |   ( ・ω・) ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ
    / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /
    丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/
       `ヽ `ー-'_人`ーノ
        丶  ̄ _人'彡ノ
    Hey, we're battling for sunset colosseum. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play after ~5 pm on weekdays, and pretty much any reasonable time on my weekend. The weekend would be preferable. When do you want to battle?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hi, so something has come up and I can't fite today. We'll just have to try for weekdays after 5 pm your time (which is like 11 pm my time), sorry :[ Which weekday is preferable for you?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Well, any day works, but 5 pm my time isn't 11 pm your time, it's 1 am, unfortunately. Is that going to be a problem?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Nevermind that, I can play again today :D I'll be on smogtours, just pm me when you wanna play :o
    we are paired up for fuk fairies, lemme know when you wanna battle
    Arkian
    Arkian
    That's strange, I was idling on smogtours at the time you posted that message, why didn't you chall me :o Hopefully we can catch each other again today, but I'll need to leave in a few hours :(
    Ger9119
    Ger9119
    I didn't see you, what alt are you under?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I was under Rohail... That's ok I guess. I'll be on again for most of today, but I will need to leave for an hour or so around 2-3 pm :o Hopefully we can find each other this time :)
    hi we have to play for god among us

I'm GMT+2 .tell me when can you play
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hey, I'm not gonna be available until this Sunday because of a family trip, so I hope we can fite on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm GMT -5 and can play from like noon to 8:00 pm my time, just tell me when you wanna play ahead of time :)
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    It's ok to play on Tuesday or Wednesday, but 8 PM in your GMT is too late for me :s Please, if you could appear early , we could schedule better
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I said that I can be here from noon to 8 pm so we should have plenty of time ^.^ just let me know ahead of time :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…