Terraquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm GMT -7, I prefer to fight afternoons. Let me know.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i'm gmt+2 and i'll come to #doubles or #nuggetbridge after tour or tomorrow, or do you want my exact times?
    makiri
    makiri
    Just try to be on irc at some point, best way for me to get a battle done.
    yo we gotta play LC Open, Can you play at 12PM-2PM Your Time Thursday/Friday, that's teh best time for me. I'm GMT+8
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    or do you mean doubles xd, if yes, then i can't play ar 12pm-2pm because i work at that time and will come home ar 12pm your time

how about saturday or sunday?
    TUO
    TUO
    it will be a bit hard but i can try 12am friday
    Terraquaza
    When you wanna fight GSC UU? gmt -5
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    so im home right now and i can:

today until 1pm your time
    tomorrow 11am-2pm

or weekend again if i don't forget xd
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    oh and friday from 11pm-weekend
    Ragnarock
    Let's try weekend, i overslept today. tomorrow I have class, Friday MAYBE i'll be online, but dont count on it lol
    I'm battleing you for the Doubles Circuit Minitour #8 - Set Me On Fire - Round One. I'm GMT -5 and can play at around 5 tomorrow or at 6ish on wendsday. If I don't show up to either of those times, then take the win because I'll be too busy with school to play the rest if the rounds. When works for you?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    I can tell you when i'm home in like 3-4 hours
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i'm gmt+2 and i would be available today 6pm-1am and idk about tomorrow, maybe 6pm-9pm?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    and if you use irc chat, you can find me #pokemon #doubles or #ubers
    i'll be on irc and frenchtime in the evening to meet each other and get these games done :)
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    ok, i will probably come in the next 2-4 hours or so
    Yo we have to play for uu open lemme know when your open to play i can play any time to day before 7pm and i should be free everyday after
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i wrote you a vm lol, lets play before or in the next weekend then ok?
    Wiz T7
    Wiz T7
    yaa man sure just hit me up when your game bro
    Hey, we're playing for Doubles Seasonal. I'm in EST and available pretty much whenever, so when would you like to play?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I won't be able to make that time at all - I thought I might have a narrow window of time for it but something came up. Same time tomorrow might work though
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'm on now if you're available
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    yeah i can play
    'ello :)

We're up against each other for round 3 of the Doubles Circuit. I'm MST (GMT - 7) and you can find me like all the time on the PS! Doubles room. I'll either be "Krauersaut" or "Aenonar".

I know you're active on IRC, so I'll try to get on there as often as possible.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    ok, i'll be in #soccer or #wcop
    yo man we gotta play for the new kids on the block touyrney, we have same timezone bla bla, when do u wanna play?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    i could play wednessday or thursday
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    alrite just tell me the time
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    wanna play now in smogtours???
    Hey man, we're first round opponents for the Ideal BW UU Tour. I'm GMT -4 and I can usually play whenever you should be good to, so hopefully it won't be too hard to work out a time to play.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    We can go ahead and play now if you want to get it out of the way. Any particular server you want me to meet you on?
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    idk the ps servers lol
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm on the main server now as Ruppy. Not sure what name you're under.
    if you cant host tour today pls give me a bit of notice as soon as you come on so i'll know that i need to do it
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    atm im going to host, but i'll tell you if something happens
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    btw i cant host today as of now, so contact funkasaurus if you need backup
    When you want to do the doubles drop an uber tourney? My GMT is +8
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    my timezone is gmt+1, but i only can play wednesday and friday+weekend from 4pm-22pm (my time)
    realiti
    realiti
    you mean 4 a.m. to 10 p.m.? I can play in the night, 9:15-9:35 (2:15-2:35 in your time), and the weekends i can spare some time in 10:00-11:45 on saturday(my time) and afternoon 4:00-5:00(my time). Sunday i have no oportunity
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    yeah 4-10pm :p

saturday could also work for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…