Chesty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello may I request a hidden ability Dratini,from your giveaway? I wasn't sure if it was still active or not :x. Do reply if you can send it and I'll upload something to the GTS in the meanwhile ^__^(Marril 5 IV'd w/Egg moves)
    Hello may I request a hidden ability Dratini,from your giveaway? I wasn't sure if it was still active or not :x. Do reply if you can send it and I'll upload something to the GTS in the meanwhile ^__^(Marril 5 IV'd w/Egg moves)
    Btw, please enter all the Pokemon you want to check for :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ok I need to prehatch this stuff so give me a minute
    laite
    laite
    Alright, take your time! Also, I pm'd you lol.
    Hey I posted already on your giveaway thread before the new Pink Breast Cancer Giveaway was started asking for a Dratini. Is there any chance you still have one I can have? Thank you!
    Hi there. Im really interested in your dratinI. Please add me as your friend. Fc. 2938 8178 6983 ign Rodo
    Yo chester i've been getting several spitbacks for bagons. I right now have 4 31/31/31/x/31/31 males, two with rock head <- intimidate and two with sheer force<- moxie. I have more eggs to hatch so that number could increase but if your willing to trade with me some of your spitbacks i'd be more than happy to give you these for your thread.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Ok I only need a spitback but I am very interested.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    crud I will look for that ferroseed been busy lately but anything else on your mind you want
    havokchomp123
    havokchomp123
    It's cool man i understand taking AP euro. But if you could get me a sableye, preferably a female with prankster and some decent IVs that would be great
    Hey saw you were looking for a Diancie code. I'm afraid I'm not sure where I should be looking in your thread for what's available though.
    styrofoam sammich
    hit me up if there's an issue with it
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ok thanks like I said I like to help new users so you need anything let me know
    Chesty
    Chesty
    ummmmm so there is a problem I cannot enter this code due to maintenance not your fault at all I will send you a pm asking you to send me the code and I will delete your post shortly with the code
    just flew to shalour city and i am exploring tower of mastery right now
    Thanks
    Chesty
    Chesty
    lol sure anytime.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thanks for all the cool pokemon you provided me as well hopefully when I find more time I will breed your stuff and give away more spitbacks. Also feel free to take what you need from my thread you have special rights and I am working on adding a ton more this week
    Chesty
    Chesty
    my plans are hopefully to get a shiny dive ball snorunt, dive ball shiny whimsicott using your spitback thanks:), and also a nest ball shiny doduo
    Hey will you still be online in the next 3hrs? cos I keep finding that when your online I'm stuck at school.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I'm going to bed in like 10 minutes but if you dump something on gts now chances are I can catch you.
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    I don't have my ds right now. So yeah ill do this when I get back home.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    hopefully you wont get snatched well I am going to sleep if you know a friend that lives in the same time zone as you and that has my friend code already registered and is someone I trust I think we can work out something.
    Hey, there! I was told you had a TSV of 1629, which means one of my Giveaway Charmanders is a perfect match! Do you want it? Completely free of charge and completely redistributable btw
    Hi hello!
    I'd enjoy a dratini from your giveaway!
    I totally get that you are busy, man, I can wait. I read on your tread that it might be in an other kind of ball, and that's fine.
    Thanks in advance!
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I can give you that dratini I may want to breed a few more but it should not be a problem
    Hey sorry I've been busy this weekend. Would you mind holding onto that Dratini for a little longer?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Sure rebreeding them either ways so that should not be a problem
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    Otherwise we could just trade over the gts sometime tomorrow. That's probably the easiest given my terrible timezone.
    Hey, I commented on your giveaway thread and was wondering if you now have Dratinis? :)
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I have been busy I'm going to be home in half an hour and then I will finish my sableye project then I will start rebreeding dratinis I did not forget I just am short on time and supplies I have not forgotten
    Hi in response to your giveaway could I have a female dream ball dratini and/or love ball farfetch'd? :o
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I can give both by gts
    Chesty
    Chesty
    tell me when you are free so I can send stuff online but I have school so yeah it may be a challenge to help you at a particular time
    Hey this is in response to your giveaway. Can I get a dream ball Dratini spit back please? I can't trade right now cos I'm at school but I can trade in about 5hrs from now. Or tomorrow morning, whatever suits.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    I have school tomorrow and it is 10 now I will be going to sleep soon sorry but I will save you a dratini
    Ausgirl
    Ausgirl
    Ok can you hold onto it until Sunday then? I should be able to trade on the weekend. Is there anything you wanted for it in return?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    it's a giveaway and it's a spitback so nothing needed thanks though for the offer and I can hold onto a copy till sunday.
    Hey Finished trading with Trev, and I'm online.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    well were not going to host a giveaway yet and probably wont for a while we need more members to join can I invite you into the pm either ways?
    ash1236
    ash1236
    Sure! :D
    Chesty
    Chesty
    check your pm's and thanks by the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…