Bummer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• how many times are you gonna change your avatar

it doesn't even loop properly :I
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I am currently engaged in an avatar war with an unidentified super moderator, and therefore it is only natural to be some collateral damage.
    are you on IRC / Showdown anywhere where I can speak with you possibly?
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I was browsing the forums while on the bus earlier, now I'm at work, so while #smeargle is my usual waterhole, I won't appear there for the closest 8 hours. You're better off PMing me if it's urgent.
    skies
    skies
    Eh it's not, I'll just catch you whenever n_n!
    I have a question. Why does it say (after trying to create a thread): "Please enter a valid message"? What does it mean?

Thank you for your kind appreciation.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Could be that you forgot to type something into the title bar, or that the message in the text body was too short.
    Mayore D' Mawile
    Mayore D' Mawile
    I don't even see a reason why the body doesn't even allow me to type a single letter. That's somehow my problem. Maybe it's just me or there's something wrong.
    Are Pokemon Spotlights like top tier or underrated Pokemon? I assumed top tier, but wanted confirmation.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    It's a somewhat fine line between the two, wheere the purpose of the article is to either ellaborate on a common threat or to promote the use of a mon that's underused but works well in the meta. We have people who knows our popular tiers judging the article applications, so they generally know best if a mon could benefit from having a spotlight article or not.
    As a fan of Rare Candy Treatment, I was sad to see that you ended it, but I guess it was for the best. It would be better to pull the plug rather than let it die a slow painful death. Good luck with your future endeavours ^^
    can i have my custom title removed? Its been more than a month since I had my name change and yeah, all my friends know I was previously UnovaChampionN
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Not to worry, our finest staff members is working to fix the issue.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Personal title has been appropriately edited.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    I thought bojangles left.
    i'm lookig for a MOD where can i find one.
    Hi, I posted a thread in article approvals early last week requesting to take over one of the ideas listed in the article ideas thread. It's been about a week and no response, so I was just wondering if I posted incorrectly or what not. Thank you for your time :)
    Just wondering, should I keep my snarky live blog of the Arceus movie to my status or could I make a OI topic post about it? Also I loved your comics. <3
    Bummer
    Bummer
    You might want to consider shortening it so that it doesn't end with a loose end. You're free to do what you want on your own profile, but I sincerely doubt that an OI thread of your own would be preferrable.
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Oh, and thanks.
    Empoleon_master
    Empoleon_master
    Sometimes I need pictures such as the obvious path that was marked.
    http://www.rarecandytreatment.com/
    "The entire archive can also be downloaded as a handy zip file, although the site's loading time shouldn't pose too much of an issue. There's also some alt text that can be read for each comic strip if you hover your mosue over it, so there's that too."
    pls fix typo in "mosue"
    gp 1/2
    You need to update the completed requests in the Workshop thread, your falling behind :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…