Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• srk1214 was last seen: Performing moderation duties, 1 minute ago

:O
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    project mods to run the dubs cap since none of the other dubs mods besides pwne really want to deal with it
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    ik it was just kinda cool because ive never seen that message before and because :O
    Hello, hello! We're playing for Liar's Rule II. I'm in Flordia, the Eastern Time Zone. When is a good time for you to play? :)
    tuneyards :)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    oh you have good taste too :)
    everyone else is telling me to change my avatar T_T
    ryan
    ryan
    no fuck everyone else
    didn't know you listened to tuneyards :)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I finally caved and bought whokill a few days ago so I can listen to it on planes, buses etc. I used to just spotify it. nikki nack is also ok but not as good.
    fite for smogon's greatest tournament imo
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    if you're still around I'm on irc in a crapload of chans. come find me.
    -gizmo-
    I'm an irc noob to the fullest extent. Can you come in the overused room on main please :x I'm on "Gizmo"
    Hi No Johns DPP we can play around midnight GMT any night or we can play now if you want. You can find me on IRC #uk if you use it.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    yo I'm around we can fight
    Interesting Fact: Had to get stitches in his ankle after cutting it open on the bottom of the refrigerator while trying to make an ice cream sundae.

lol
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    "lol" it's always funny when it happens to someone else
    hey, were matched up for NU open. I'm EST, I can play today from 1 to 3:30 pm, tomorrow after 5pm, wednesday after 1 pm, friday before 3 pm, saturday before 11pm and sunday all day. I'd like to play asap if possible
    Yo, so coming 32nd-64th gets you 10 points in major, does that mean that, because it's 64 man, you automatically get 10 points? I'm pretty sure it's worked that way for all the others and I'm like 99% sure it does work that way, but just making sure, as it decides whether I'm already guaranteed invitationals or not, lol :]
    we gotta fite for outside the box. im gmt -6, prefer my afternoons or evenings. When fite
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    i'm in gmt -4 and this week is gonna be really rough. I'm honestly not sure when I can schedule a time per se, but I have NU on autojoin so I'm sure I'll find you... sorry :(
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I could fight literally right now though if you want haha
    I can fight now if you want lol but yeah I'm GMT -4 and if you tell me when you wanna play i can do it probably
    I would raise the Atk to 65 because i like round BSTs and you haven't pushed any limit so far, but that's the most minor and subjective thing ever, great work!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm content to keep it at 545 BST but tbh I never worry so long as I'm under 555. If I'm accused of BSR abuse or something idk I'll raise it, but I'm not too concerned about cosmetics. Glad we mind-melded on the ranges we should be in. If you think up any particularly relevant calcs I ignore, I'll add em in.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Ok.
    hey dude, we're opponents for lc dubs minitour (fated matchup has arrived). i'm gmt -5 and am in the dubs room alot. got a time you wanna play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I think I'm gonna build another team so not today. But I can play pretty much any time Sunday you want.
    Hey buddy, lets try to make this work.
    I am sure you would win but it would be good if we could complete the battle. Thanks
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I just got up, if you're still on
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    I will be on PS in a while... ldi
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ok I'm around but I don't see you. message me when you get on. I'm in dubs room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…