Nix_Hex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to bother you, but i noticed that fantastic planet is one of the albums in your sig and its really good! Do you know of anything like it?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    i'm not bothered. quite the opposite, i'm excited cause someone knows what the album is. i recommend Hum - You'd Prefer an Astronaut. And the other Hum album, can't think of what it's called. Enjoi!
    Asek
    gave it a listen, liked it a lot, cheers!
    Ok since I can't post threads I figured I'd just post what would be threads here. First a team storer, and secondly being able to watch for threads in a forum by category aka teamraters' wish
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    well you're not allowed to make threads for a reason (you're icbb) so why would this be a substitute for that?
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    How else can I tell you suggestions ? _?
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    wait until ICBB ends so you have posting privileges like the rest of us.
    nix i am 4 posts away from 2k what should i do help
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    don't post it in firebot or cong because that's retarded.
    dammit my Tigers got knocked out in the DS and your (bullshit) Royals are in the championships
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    lol I actually don't care about baseball one lick, I jumped on the bandwagon to troll relatives from St. Louis. Plus I've always liked when teams that have been crap for years make it far. I'm an LA Kings fan so I know all about it ;_; Hopefully the Royals can win it.
    Would it be okay to bump the "remove people from conversations" topic in the suggestion box? I have found a XenForo add-on that accomplishes this function.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    woooaaaah you have?? yes please do. This is something I've been looking for forever
    hey nixhex, i was tellin someone to read this thread you made to explain to them why their analysis wasn't very good, but then they couldn't see it since it was in IS. I was wondering if you'd be willin to like make a version for Gen 6 and post it in C&C main or something so new writers could see it, since it would probably be hugely helpful to them
    what did you do to ninhex, this is almost worse than verbatism's new name
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    lol there was never a ninhex. This has been my name for almost 5 years now :-x you've been reading it wrong.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    oh i get it you're joking
    Hey nixhex I am sorry for taking so long to respond to your post about my idea for pokemon showdown. I wanted to to thank you for telling me about the place to posts suggestions. Thanks again and sorry it took 4 months to reply.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Sorry that I was rude, was going through some stuff.
    hey nixhex, we aren't supposed to put copypastes in our checks anymore unless the writer is recognized
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    honestly the only reason I included a cp is because there have been analyses uploaded where people say they have implemented the check but blatantly did not. there was a case where LC misdreavus had "Hidden Power [Fighting]" written. Both GPers corrected it, and the guy even said he implemented it!
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    a cp seems appropriate if the GPer is known, doesn't seem like it should matter who the author is. oh well, it's no biggie, i'm not going to protest or anything lol. thanks for the heads up
    fleurdyleurse
    fleurdyleurse
    it was a recently implemented rule so i just thought i'd let you know
    lol when I said RNG guide, I meant getting a person who does RNG to teach you one on one. I confess I've done that before for a very good friend and cos I'm nice :D Good to see you've got your plans sorted. All the best!
    fuk is the job market for EE that bad :/
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    all depends on where you live / plan on working. I'm in southern california and am pretty grounded and despite there being like 12 million people in the LA area, the engineering jobs are just not that plentiful for entry level positions.
    you should know that by default the PS! notification is not the first thing that shows up, at least in threads. the first thing is the smogon general rules
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Yeah I guess the three rules threads aren't a good back up for that emergency. Interestingly enough, even I don't notice those announcements lol.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    This is incredibly amusing.
    man that suggestion box thread is not related to OM in any way, it's more like an OU forum project...
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    that's why i didn't tell him to post it as a thread but for it to get approved first. it's not something i want in the OU forum either @_@
    Wow, man, you turned down a great opportunity with northrop...good thing I'm heartless :(

Still, to have them waiting for you to graduate...you've got to be one smart guy. Congrats there.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    The thing is, I live in southern California. There are engineering companies as far as the eye can see. I'm beginning to realize that with my degree, I literally can pick one of (most) companies, any place I desire, and say "I should work for them" and I will qualify in some way or another.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    I can't tell you how many times I've thought to myself "Wow, Disneyland/Verizon/Charter/AT&T/GE/L3 would be cool to work for" ... finding an actual open position is the tough part.
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah, you basically had my dream job waiting for you :O
    Nice avatar!
    It's a pretty good episode, imo
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    It's probably a tie between Ross and Chandler. Joey makes me laugh the most though. I don't like the girls at all, though they make for great plot devices.
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    Chandler is definitely my favorite. Phoebe and Joey are close though. I like Ross, but sometimes he just annoys me. Monica and Rachel annoy me more, but I don't necessarily dislike them.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Phoebe is the only girl who makes me laugh and I detest her. Rachel and Monica are annoying, especially when they cackle together.
    WAIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…