chimpact
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌
    ✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌Sorry i dropped my bag of 9/11✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌
    ✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌✈ ▌▌
    Chimp, are you still working on the calm mind cobalion analysis? If not, I'm interested in finishing it up for you.
    chimpact
    chimpact
    i finished it
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    No, you haven't implemented the gp check from frenzy plant. The analysis is only done after it receives 2 GP checks (yours was only an amateur check, so it doesn't count)
    Yo, battle now?
    Brap
    Brap
    ????
    chimpact
    chimpact
    yes
    Brap
    Brap
    I wasn't on at 1:51am... I did warn specifically about not suggesting middle of the night time for me as well...
    What's chimpin? :]

Can you please check out the RMT I tagged you in? I'd really appreciate your insight.
    chimpact
    chimpact
    maybe next week or this wekened
    Hey man, we're paired for PSPL, when do you want to play? I'm gmt +2 and mostly available in the evening
    chimpact
    chimpact
    wanna play after one of the smogtours this weekend
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Uhm, after ST is a bit too late for me, except maybe the one on sunday...i can play before the tour on friday or saturday though. Or we can try to find another time i guess
    Alright. Reverse. I'm GMT+1. When? Just don't suggest something in the middle of the night for me and I should be able to make it.
    chimpact
    chimpact
    the earliest i can play is maybe on tuesday/thursday. otherwise i can only play at like 6 pm EST [gmt - 5] on weekends.
    Brap
    Brap
    Well hurry up and do your team. Think I can do tomorrow night at 10pm my time, unless I end up doing well in poker :p Then it might be a bit later
    Brap
    Brap
    10:30pm my time tomorrow?
    We're paired for NU open r3, I'm GMT+0 and best time for me would be tomorrow afternoon or most evenings around 10, let me know whats good for you
    Orphic
    Orphic
    ok so apparently its at 4pm eastern time, if that's gmt-5 then that's 9pm for me, i'll be on around 9:30 saturday night. so 5:30 for you. same with tonight and i'll be on any time up until 12 midday on sunday (8 am for you).
    chimpact
    chimpact
    Do you think you can make 6 pm EST tomorrow? i might have to go to work tomorrow and won't be back until the evening.
    Orphic
    Orphic
    yes i can make that, that's around 10-11 pm my time so i'll be around
    hey bud you need to use the holy lord godly one above all beartic. if you do not use beartic in ur next vid I will flag all of them .blunders black ass did not listen to me and got banned and is in jail. the same fate will happen to u if u do not heed my warning scum
    chimpact
    chimpact
    ill send u 2 jail
    BONGMASTER420
    BONGMASTER420
    nigga 1v1 me in sm4sh foxonly Ill woop yo black chinese ass
    Hey chimpact we're scheduled to play for Ubers Open, let me know what times work for you. I'm usually in the OU/ubers room, shouldnt be hard to find me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…