Oglemi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what if the floor could smell like it had olfactory nerves and was just smelling everyones feet 24/7
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    i'd feel rly bad for the floor
    hey there, just wondering why I didn't get the activity win over ger9119 for xy's adventure; my opponent said we'd schedule for the weekend but he wasn't even online, and the last time he's been online was saturday. i posted on my original vm on his wall to notify him, but he hasn't even responded. if the coin flip is just because i didnt post activity in the actual thread, then dont worry about it
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    a ? doesn't tell me anything about what happened to the scheduled time, I had no idea if he didn't show, you didn't show, neither of you showed or what
    horyzhnz
    horyzhnz
    he hasn't even been online since friday though, how could he have possibly scheduled with me
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    it's now monday, deadline was saturday, he was on friday, your post was on tuesday, his last message to set up for the weekend was the 12th. you didn't message him at all after he said "let's set up for the weekend" which I assume he meant that weekend (13th and 14th) and you didn't reply until Tuesday
    hi oglemi
    just wondering, but why is Pokemon used as Pokémon in the Smog but not in C&C and vice versa?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    cuz it was easier to standardize it for the smog and far too late to change for C&C
    skies
    skies
    oh ok, ty!
    Er, sorry to be a bother, is there a place I can PM you on IRC for a moment when you wake up? It won't take long.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    sorry totally missed this message, i've been away most of the weekend, if it's really urgent pm me here
    F Amadon
    F Amadon
    It's fine, no worries
    Ey I had an idea of fantasy spl, basically all fantasy sports but with spl. You draft battlers instead of players and match up against other people if they win then you get a point and whoever gets the most points wins. It would be the same amount of players as per tier in spl.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    this could be a pretty neat idea, talk to people that play in a fantasy league and see if they'd be interested in playing (tennisace, Mizu off the top of my head).
    Hey, my bad on the interview thing, didn't realize it wasn't GPed yet. Could've sworn it was. Oh well, won't happen again!
    yo im gonna implement your changes but since i used a singular noun and "his" in a lot of the "their" changes, i'll just switch the noun to a plural
    I still remember the first oglavatar I saw that I connected with your journey, jirachi. It's hard to believe it's been so long !_!

what have you kept me doing in my free time ~_~
    Hey Oglemi, you rejected my tour application before due to its similarity to Sunset Colosseum, would it be ok to reboot the application since SC is over?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    if it was really similar, no, we like to space similar tournaments out when possible
    Paynes
    Paynes
    ah ok, what would you say would be a decent waiting period? 2 weeks?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    more along the lines of 2 months
    Hey, someone offered to be a sub in my ORAS Celebration tournament, though the sign-up stage is over. How does that work?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    it's allowed, if you need a sub go ahead and sub them in, but only for Round 1
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Ok, thanks.
    Hey, just wanted to say thank you again for hosting the Sunset Colosseum tournament.
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    ya np it was a lot of fun, if you're around next summer i'll let you host it :>
    It appears to me that Pinoy Pwnage, the listed host for the ORAS Doubles Tournament, has not logged on since the first of September. I'm requesting to be given consideration if his tournament needs to be reassigned.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    It's been 17 days now since Pinoy Pwnage has logged on, can I get either a Yes or a No?
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    I want to see if calloflochie wants to do it since he's shown interest in hosting, if he doesn't then ya
    a fairy
    a fairy
    k, lmk when possible
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…