Aragorn the King
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud would ya mind checking in on my league to see if thy know I'm out of commission for a bit? I was told it was a Torn ACL but patently its a snapped tibia (broken keg pretty much). How the doc confused an AFL with a snapped leg irk but I'd like to know I my guys knew
    Which set/spread do you recommend for Scarf Gardevoir? Timid: Moonblast/Psyshock/Trick or Healing Wish/Focus Blast? I want to give her a try :)
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    Definitely use a timid nature, since it lets you beat Kingdra, Kabutops, and Excadrill.

Also definitely use trace.

As for the moves, Moonblast + Focus Blast are mandatory. I prefer Psychic > Psyshock, since without Taunt (you're using a scarf) you'll never beat Chansey anyway, and Psychic is overall much stronger. The last move is your choice between Trick and Healing Wish. I prefer Healing Wish, since it lets you revive any sweeper on your team, but Trick is also acceptable for crippling chansey. Chansey's popularity is decreasing, though, which makes me prefer Healing Wish even more.
    Lol that avatar makes your ct come off rather sadistic ;)
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    lolol yup you're right. Who knew APUSH and Fall Out Boy would sound so perfect together.
    Are you a mentor in APUSH? :o

Teach me how to do my APUSH homework due tomorrow that I barely started on.
    Apush. Really like history and favorite subject so how is it. Taking Ap Euro right now so share ur knowledge with the young ones if u can. (By that, I mean me lol)
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    History is an awesome subject.
    Mob Boss
    Mob Boss
    Indeed
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I took AP Euro last year, it was easy. :3 I liked my teacher though and I had an hour and a half of study hall before that class so that's the reason why the class was easier for me.
    Having taken multiple AP classes, I can say that apush was the worst one (besides euro which is really similar to apush), so don't worry, it doesn't get too much worse than this
    APUSH is boring. :(
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    The textbook is SOOOO bad, but my teacher is actually pretty interesting.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    My teacher is pretty okay. My textbook is boring too but so is American history so ahdjahkdjshakdjashffqwwqrqewvsd.
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Haha, that avy.

Good luck with APUSH!
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    k thx for the reassurance :) I feel like I'll do fine, it's just that it's a ton of reading/writing/tests.
    5th
    5th
    Yeah, that stuff burns you out in the beginning. It gets easier, trust me. You probably already know some history like from WWII onwards so you can focus more on 1600s-1900s to be a bit better prepared (at least one FRQ is gonna be from that time). Also, on DBQs use the documents to get some info about the topic if you don't know anything about the time.

Feel like I'm rambling at this point, lol. e_e
    I'll leave it at. Gl.
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    someone is taking APUSH I see
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    rip me being funny
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Let me give you a helpful tip in being witty: throw out the first joke you come up with, because that is usually the obvious and "autopilot" joke. It is more of an instinct. Once you've moved past the first joke, then you can think of something more unexpected
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    lol thanks :)

most of what I say is sarcasm sarcastic comments > jokes anyway. It just works better for me.
    yo for victim of the week someone did slowbro, am i able to do slowking? they're kinda similar but slowking does the job of countering keldeo much better

if not i can just do tentacruel
    Added a little bit on my last post in the Cresselia thread, you might want to check it out.
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    Yeah thanks! I added a little section talking about how Cress is less reliable against Char-y than other stuff like Keld/Lando, and that SR + cress' prior damage + chary's nature make a huge difference in determining who wins 1v1. There's also Fire Blast's accuracy, but I didn't mention that.
    Argo was awesome
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    Do you mean their selection of free stuff is limited or the selection of DVDs is limited? Because I've never had a problem with the amount of dvds
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Oh yeah, forgot that Netflix did DVDs lol. I use someone else's Netflix so I just stream, yeah.
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    Oh lol. The only movie i've ever streamed is the graduate (which is pretty good btw)
    "Aragorn would it be possible to remove the poll or just change it up? It's a bit outdated, just a tiny bit lol." putting it here to not clutter up the thread
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    I don't have the capability to edit the poll. I could bug a mod to do it, but I'm sure they have better things to do x.x

But yeah, it bugs me too.
    AM
    AM
    oh alright don't worry about it then, not important
    lol in your cress post you said Moonlight abuses Char-Y's sand

Also congrats on mentor, I don't really know you well, but w/e:P
    Berry Juice
    not a typo(also necrobump), but
    "ghost spam is really dead"
    I see what you did there
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    lol no intention there.

I also said in the victini analysis "i know this is a tiny point"...

so many possible puns
    Berry Juice
    Aragorn the King of puns
    There are spaces after Mandibuzz and M-Garde in your sig that throw everything else askew and it makes me ANGRY.

Also grats on mentor!
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    Ugh that's bothering me now :x I'll try to fix :P

And thanks :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…