Audiosurfer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo bro we're paired up for PSPL, what time are you usually available? I'm pretty busy during the weekdays but I'm usually on at around 6 PM central time for about half an hour. Good luck and have fun ^_^
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    oh hey im central time too :) im always in the dubs room so find me there. that time should work but not tomorrow or wednesday. might work thursday but i have a doctorss appointment. ik it will work friday + weekends though
    Hey dude for the Achievement tour, you should make Team Rates worth 0.5 points. It seems as though the only shot you have to win the tour anymore is to do like 15 team rates. I think it would be more fair if you made them 0.5 so people who don't rate teams would have more of a fair chance.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ok, not sure when im doin the next achievement tour but will definitely do this. wasnt sure whether to limit the amount they could do or be more stringent on checking them but this seems like the best solution
    yoooo we need to fix RandomDoubles levels cuz level 87 Azumarill is fucking ridiculous rofl
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Ok, let's talk on irc when I get on
    Hi Audio, since I did not get a reply yet, what should I start doing on the article?
    I will clean up dakrai. I feel i now know better after more experience with c&c. Thanks for the help and nice scroller!
    Anty
    Anty
    Rewriting it now, but the link you linked is badge only (or something i cant access). I will just compare mine to other written up ones tho
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    oh, do not do this lol. ill get a copy of it for you, dw
    Anty
    Anty
    Not trying to pressure you, but have you found it yet :(? Im looking over my thing and i really dont see too many problems
    Grats on whatever badge is new (also we move on to the finals in OMPL :])
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    Snaquaza
    Snaquaza
    Ah I see, I just noticed that you got a scroller lel
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    i'm gmt -5 and can be found in the doubles room primarily. anytime after like 4:30 pm my time works except on wednesdays and next friday wont work either probably.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    so yeah is there a time that works for you?
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    I can fite over the weekend anytime of the day, im -6
    Hey man, we're battling for doubles minitour. I'm GMT + 12 and I'm leaving for Auckland soon, and I won't be back home until about 4 pm or so on Sunday my time, so hopefully you can play then.
    So is there a reason Regirock is on the UU banner? I've never even heard of it having a role in a Doubles scenario before, so color me surprised.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    uhh we didn't commision it with regirock, it was made awhile back i think by someone, and it looked p. good so we kept it. didn't really wanna commission them to redo it. but yeah regirock isn't really used.
    Learning JQuery now :o
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    good to hear friend :) maybe we can even work on a web app together once you've learned it
    Redew
    Redew
    omg yes please :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…