Inflikted
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We have to play for PSPL :O When will you be available? I'm GMT+2 :)

PS: Atreyu is insane :P
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Hey! I'm usually available in at any time after 2 pm gmt +2 on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, and from 9 pm to 11 pm the other days
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Unfortunately though my router stopped working yesterday in the evening and I haven't been able to solve this issue so far (I'm writing with my mobile). If I won't be able to solve my connection problems within a couple days I will ask to be subbed out.

Also, I'll check them out :P
    Alastor Law
    Alastor Law
    Sick, I'll look for you then around those times :)
    Hi,

i dunno if i can make it today/tomorrow but starting on thursday i am free to go. How about thursday/friday afternoon somewhere between 2 and 5 pm?
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Unfortunately my university schedule is pretty unkind to me atm, i won't be able to be home before 6 pm on both thursday and friday. I'm always available later in the evening though, between 8 and 11 pm. I also have plenty of free time in the weekend
    Baharoth
    k, in that case lets play on Saturday/Sunday. I will be online pretty much the whole day on Saturday and Sunday in the late afternoon 4+ pm.
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Perfect, see ya n_n
    Hey, for our ORAS Celebration Tour match, I'm available on weekdays from GMT 5:15 AM to 11:00 AM. Tell me a time between that in which you're available and i'll try be there. If you aren't available during those times then our match can wait for the weekend when I have more time.
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I am gmt +2 and I'll be available wednesday in the morning so the times you told me work for me as well
    Yo, we're paired for the third round of X&Y's Excellent Adventure. I'm GMT+2 too, basically available every day from 4 AM to 7 AM. I know that's short but these are my only disponibilities.
    Erza98
    Erza98
    Yeah morning, rest of the time I have school, I give french lessons and sometimes I sleep :|
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Ok can try, I'll hit you up once i have built my team
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I had no time to actually build for this tour because i got caught up in other stuff, take the win
    hey man, would it be cool if i used some of your team for r3 of the reverse tour?
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Yep i'm fine with that, also feel free to throw in a gliscor somewhere ;(
    horyzhnz
    Yo, we're paired up for PSPL. I'm EDT(GMT-4) and I'm available p much only on the weekends as of now. Saturday I could play later that day/night and Sunday p much all day. You can find me in the Trivia room or Overused room whenever I'm on
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I'm gmt +2, so I'd prefer to play Sunday as your Saturday night is a bit too late for me
    Logic
    Logic
    Alright sounds good, we can figure out a time that day if thats okay with you
    noooo ho missclickato adesso hawlucha mi ammazza tutto!

ez tho :^]
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Più o meno >_> quando ho visto che avevo cliccato u turn sono morto io, più che altro
    I'm your opponent for PSPL, when do you want to do this? Im Est
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I'm GMT +2, what about today at 10 pm my time? (which is your 4 pm iirc)
    Anttya
    Anttya
    I'll try, but I'm a little busy so sorry if I'm not on. If I'm not on at 4, want to try 7 am my time? (Pretty sure it's 1 PM your time)
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Ok, it would work for me as well
    when fite for equal oppurtunity? Iam gmt+5:30 and can play from 10am to 6pm my time. :)
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I'm gmt +2 and pretty flexible, and the times you gave work for me as well. What about monday 1st?
    s_aman
    s_aman
    kay. I will be on #mentor or in mentor room on ps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…