The Goomy
    Too long y/y?
    Hannahh
    Hannahh
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Wayyyyy too long. Fuck you, Junior Year ;_;
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Trueeeee. haha. Hope things have been going well though. :]
    Hey Buddster I'm going on vacay this weekend so I can play today or Saturday at noonish sound good?
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    yes
    Deej Dy
    Deej Dy
    soooo my internet is really bad today, but im available tomorrow like literally any time before 2pm so whenever before then works let me know brudda.
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Sounds good to me. :]
    STEVEN. write your analyses or give them up imo :]
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    I can pass them to you if you want. I've just been super busy with work (up to 55-60 hrs a week)
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah paper is srs business :[ at least u havent completely died yet, i'll take em off ur hands
    Hey, when do you have time for NU Conquest? edit: nvm, you don't have Seismitoad anymore
    yo nu open r3 im open p much any time between 3:30 am and 4:48 am pst (gmt-8) on the daily. im not flexible. js. fite soon or i claim activity imo.
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    lol. :]
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    im trying to schedule an official tour game with you, how is that a valid response...
    legend says if you look in a mirror and say baton pass three times, iplaytennislol will appear and spread his cancer to you. repost this on 10 other profiles to spread the word
    The rule is your typhlosion is always modest specs and in the sun and it has solarbeam and full HP eruption and the opponent miraculously let you get up a spike and SR
    The rule is every Kabutops is Knock Off / Rapid Spin / Swords Dance / Stone Edge / Water Fall / Aqua Jet / Superpower / Giga Drain / Earth Power / HP Fire and it's both Modest and Adamant and you're at +2 and it's always raining- unless you're against a Ferroseed.
    pls gimme completed skeletons *-*
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Already did Hariyama and was actually doing Gorebyss right now. :]
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    raseri this is as complete of a skeleton i can do hope its ok
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
    Sage Hane
    Sage Hane
    Nice Skeleton.
    ░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄8=======D
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌S
    omg our sticky web team is sooooooo good, my internet screwed up earlier but I came back on and so far I'm like 17-2 with it
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    Yay! :]
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    I also just played tesung with it and won (doesn't mean too much though b/c the team match-up was god-like).
    goomy i am a big fan of your work in competative and leos too can you friend me 3ds my fc is 1474-5101-5591 my name is nitro on there
    goomy who do think is the strongest pokemon as in usage like stats attacks like leafeon with choice band
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    leafeon is pretty strong i agree u should pm user:

BKC

hes a big leafeon fan too
    BKC
    BKC
    the above user molests leafeons while they are sleeping i suggest taking legal action immediately
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    ^Can confirm
    i am a combusken. i haev a big beak and i pass my baton if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will pass to xatu n sweep ur team
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…