ck49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• crunch is for rotom on the LO sheer force set :o
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    then i was underestimating sawsbuck holy shit its bulky

I would put SpDef as the main spread and give the 252/96+/160 spread a good mention in set details.

and ok for the whole steel stab thing I think i am gonna ask in the QC PM as you do have a point about heavy slam being a good option, but there's 3 potential steel STAB so we rly need to choose which one to use lol
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    ^ so that everybody agrees on which one to be used on the main set (not every qcer prefer the same one .-.)
    ck49
    ck49
    Yeah, getting a consensus on the steel STAB would make this a little easier. I'll change the spread of Steelix.
    oi m8 when you wanna battle
    ck49
    ck49
    Any time after 6 or so, cst. But I'm not going to be online the entire time, I've still got stuff to do. I am free enough to pop online for an hour here or there to battle, however.
    BM145
    BM145
    yea but you're the one who's more busy than me so i need a time to see if i'm available that matches yours
    ck49
    ck49
    Does 8pm cst work?
    I'm on IRC on #neverused, usually most of the day, I'm GMT +0, so you'll probably be able to catch me easily
    I've been on every day and haven't seen you on at all =/ I'm not going to be home Saturday so can you try to come on tomorrow?
    Hey when do you want to play for the yugioh tournament? I'm GMT-7 and I will usually be on the #yugioh channel between 4:00pm-8:00pm.
    Hi! I guess most of your points are valid on the Education thread!

Pleased to meet you! Are you from Bangalore too?
    I'm most likely going to be free mostly anytime now to dec 30th, gmt -4. I'm usually on irc at #yugioh, it would probably be better there to arrange a duel
    haha, that's a cool quote thing in your signature. not a hawkeye fan (go huskers!) but it amused me anyway :)
    i dont use DN unless i have a tourney match but you can find me on irc whenever im on. just get on mibbit and pm me or something and we can get it done
    hi if you could get on #yugioh via mirc or mibbit today it would be greatly appreciated. you vs locopoke is the only match remaining that's unscheduled
    So we're playing in the YGO tournament; you can pretty much name your time as long as it isn't tonight.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…