M Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

gmt -7 unavailable 2-10 PM m-f,, weekend pref
    Valentine
    if the available stretches of time tomorrow dont work for you, we should look to get our series done today. since it's only 6pm for you now, i'd say we still have another six hours (or more if you wanna stay up past 12) we can use to play. i'm not really going to be waking up earlier than 7 to play tomorrow, 3pm for you, so please verify if that's a good time. if that doesn't work, we'll have to play today, or tomorrow after work, 1am for you.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    I wont have any pc today.
    Tomorrow at 1 am is fine
    Valentine
    will take 10min~ to get back home from work. see you then bud.
    POSTED ONE MINUTE AGO GOTTA GO FAST

I'd prefer to play Sunday because it's probably gonna be the only day I have completely free since I can all but assume at this point I'll be working Saturday. If it's really necessary, I suppose I can also play early afternoons during the week (a tightish noon-3pm window roughly) or latenight Saturday but shit sucks. EST.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Sunday is probably fine.
    From 4 PM to 8 PM GMT +1 is probably best (that is 10 AM - 2 PM in EST if Im right)
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    oh well that's early but I guess it's fine, I'd say we shoot for the later end of that range
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    see you on sunday then
    Who is this M Dragon person - I have no recollection of this user. The only person I know is Mariano (jk).
    yo when u wanna fite for open? n_n
    bruno
    bruno
    bro we really gotta play soon o.o
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    what about tomorrow after tour
    bruno
    bruno
    sounds fine with me
    I'm sitting on Smogtours. Sign on when you're ready. You'll know what name to find me on, look to the past.
    Hello mentor. We're paired for r2 of DPP no johns. I'm eastern time. Let me know what works for you and where I can find you. Bring your best team, we haven't played in years.
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    where are u? :(
    im waiting in irc
    Prankster.
    Prankster.
    That time didn't work for me and I didn't see this until later, sorry. I asked if we could get an extension into later today. If not, take the win off activity. Sorry buddy.
    when can you play for Ubers open ? i'm GMT+2, but i won't be able to play during the week end except sunday after 9 pm gmt +2
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    sunday after smogon tour seems good
    majaspic22
    i'll try to be there, even if i don't know when i'll be able to play sunday evening/night
    Sorry for yesterday, I'll try to be on as much as possible tonight
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    good, what about 11 PM (or a bit earlier)
    You can pm me in irc, or just wait in smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…