MMII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, can you give me vs max carvalho an extension for ubers open, we seem to keep missing each other or not having time
    MMII
    MMII
    of course
    What word on gengarite? Are we gonna have another suspect?
    MMII
    MMII
    Unofficially Gengarite is not banned. The official call is still pending, not sure when it'll be resolved tbh. As for the next suspect, it'll be near / after the end of ubers open. Hopefully that one won't get dragged out stupidly as well but we'll see.
    when do you want your free win, im gmt-4 and im p much free wed. afternoon to sunday
    MMII
    MMII
    alright, we'll do another day then sorry. Got pm'd about an interview and shit on irc and stopped looking at the forums to check for a response from you.
    MMII
    MMII
    yo, we should really schedule like a specific time or something. I want to go out shopping on saturday so if you could do like 7pm my time Saturday or just about any time within the previous timeframe on Sunday that would be hot.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    take the win, I have something else to do
    recently had a name change, hope this doesn't complicate things for the open
    MMII
    MMII
    thanks for letting me know, it helps a lot in that respect so I doubt it'll be a problem
    won't let me post replies in Gothitelle thread for some reason, could you post that Reflect/Torment changes have been implemented and upload it? :) thanks
    MMII
    MMII
    did somebody already upload it ?-? that's odd but okay yeah i'll check it out and upload
    Hey I think you made a mistake, psychotic won against me in the ubers open round 1, but you have advanced me.
    MMII
    MMII
    oh yeah i didn't know, i'll fix that
    "All that's left for us to really do is make sure every mod has had the chance to review posts for the principle of it but there's no way enough no ban posts would be removed to change the results." ~ Smodrone

I told you so!
    Bossness
    Bossness
    GG WP
    MMII
    MMII
    Hm? I don't remember talking about this stuff with you tbh.
    I made a post in a the Ubers Open thread, requesting to be signed up as a sub (page 3) in case you missed it.
    MMII
    MMII
    yeah I know, mix was first sub tho. I'll add you in for the next dude.
    ur username be melee mewtwo

u am ally? will help free mewtwo in OU?
    Bossness
    Bossness
    Of course he will!
    MMII
    MMII
    Check out his signature, it's fucking hilarious.
    N64Gary
    NO if mewtwo goes ou i quit
    why the fcuk are you able to send pms on showdown but not receive them

thay sounds like the dumbest idea ever
    MMII
    MMII
    lol I have no idea
    Melee Mewtwo was last seen:
    Viewing thread [Vote] Initial Gen V Banlist

Don't dwell on the past. Keep calm and move on.
    fIvE yEaRs AgO, cHaMpIoN lAnCe GoT bAnNeD bY a GrEaT sAgE. pOsT tHiS oN cHaO's SmOgOn WaLl Or YoU wIlL bE nExT.
    MMII
    MMII
    This isn't chaos's wall
    Sup Smodrone?

Why are so many ban-happy retarded scrubs like you with a 65% win rate qualified to vote in the suspect test? Please make it more difficult. I would be 1/100+ voters if I got requirements. It's not fair. Why should you get to vote when you suck at this game, yet the vote from a person of my caliber (90% win rate) counts as much as that of a person with a win rate of 65%?
    Sweep
    anik, bad players will hopefully be weeded out by the "catch-all" paragraph. i agree the reqs are set hysterically low but clueless voters are not going to be accepted :0
    Bossness
    Bossness
    Ah yes, the paragraph. You suck Smodrone! Why do you have to get people to write paragraphs? Not everyone speaks English. I bet you didn't think of that!
    Bossness
    Bossness
    @hyw, the method by which he would determine good players is through his irrelevant and dumbfounded opinion. I bet he would place himself in this "good players" list but not include me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…