Valmanway
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey can you come on showdown! i have an article idea and would appreciate input :)?
    skies
    skies
    thanks a bunch!
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    Hi Valmanway, I'd also appreciate if you could get on showdown for a bit. It's not about theorymon by the way; I have my own article that I'd like to ask for input about.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Oh sure, be right there.
    Hmm, your QR code for a secret base isn't working for me. It always says that I have too many favorited bases even though I've deleted some. :/ I don't know if that's just me, though.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Huh. Maybe it's because I had 6 Blisseys on my team at the time? Anyways, I'll retry making the QR code later.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    That shouldn't be a problem, but on the other hand, I don't know the issue's cause.
    You can't just sub in people past round 1 in a tournament. That's not how it works.
    Anyway, remove El Elion from the pairings and edit your thread so it states it's the final (with 3 people, a Round Robin).
    Thanks for your understanding, and please take note of this little remark for your later tours :]
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Oh. sorry about that. I'll fix that immediately.
    Just a suggestion, but i think that putting the sets in the viability ranking thread in Hide tags would make the OP more aesthetically pleasing. So, just include the sets of each Pokemon below it, inside a hide tag, is what i am suggesting.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'll work on that when I have time.
    Hey - are you still working on latios and or cresselia? Its been a while since you updated them - if you cant find time to write it up, I'd be more than willing to finish it up for you.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Alright, enough with this not to worry stuff. I would like to finish up at least one of your analyses, as you are taking way too long with them. Heracross got its final GP check on Saturday, cresselia needs to be posted in the GP que, and you've had the tyranitar revamp in WIP for over a month. As a mentor, you really should be setting a good example about contributing to smogon, not being lazy. Sorry if I came off rude, but I feel that these are very important analyses and it's not right what you're doing.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    I can perfectly understand why you're upset, and I apologize for my inexperience. I'm still learning how the system works for the analyses section, and I thought just changing the title was enough to get the ball rolling. I've changed the tags now, so hopefully things should start to progress. I'll learn from this so that this confusion hopefully won't happen again.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Fair enough I guess. Thanks for understanding.
    You haven't put me in round 2 of ORAS, and there are only 23 matchups when there should be 24, so I think you've missed me and my would be opponent, lol.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Crap baskets... I'll fix that immediately!
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Fixed. lol
    TGMD
    TGMD
    hey can you sub me out of oras tour? sorry i lost interest
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Sure. Thanks for letting me know.
    FAJI
    thanks man and np
    hey can I talk to you about that article really quickly somewhere - want your input on something
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    Sure. On Showdown again?
    skies
    skies
    uh sure whatever works for you haha
    I THINK I've finished your GP check :P I guess the next checker can find anything I've missed :)
    I like the team movepool meta, but you should just make it explicit that Ubers are banned so we don't have Geomancy spam everywhere lol.
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    lol Gotcha. I'll add that in now.
    MattL
    MattL
    lol yeah. Also you banned stuff like Espeed and Shell Smash and stuff, which is good, they should be banned. But I think you should clear this up: can Pokemon not pass those moves by movepool, or can they not use those moves altogether? I assume you meant the former but it would be interpreted as "Cloyster can't have Shell Smash anymore."
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    I mean that the moves can't be passed, so Cloyster can still use Shell Smash, just not Pokemon that don't normally get them. I'll add that right now, along with other clauses/bans I just thought of.
    Are you able to use moves not introduced in gen 3 (i.e Roost, SR) in the ORAS tournament or nah?
    Valmanway
    Valmanway
    You're allowed to use moves of any generation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…