alexwolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey alex, unfixable backed out of running theorymon and said he wants me to create a new thread and that you told him that, can you confirm this?
    hey alexwolf, this is gonna sound weird but i was going through my documents and i found this thing i wrote a while ago, "priority in XY OU". you think it could be useful as a resource, like a guide or something?
    yo can we get more required moves plz? I think the others are sub, protect, attract, swagger, confide, and double team. Forgot to mention this for the attacking moves too but I think you got all of those.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Right, will include them, thx!
    I was just wondering if blissey will stay in D or if it's going to get taken out of the ranking?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    You will find out on Sunday.
    'Why did you got banned?'

rofl
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    If i was banned, i would just have said why if someone asked me, unless i was really ashamed of it. But being very ashamed of an act in a Pokemon forum seems as a stretch, so i just asked him.
    trc
    if he's banned he can't access the forums man @_@
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I thought he just couldn't post in threads, didn't know he was unable to PM / VM, lol...
    alexwolf, you forgot to do anything about chansey. You said you wanted more discussion on it, and you got it, so why haven't we found out what's going to happen to it yet?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Why do i have to explain this every single time? Decisions are not taken only by me, but by the 4 man team whose names are mentioned in the OP. Every single decision made happens by all 4 of us.
    Numera
    Numera
    Yeah Ikik. That's why I wanted to know what they thought.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I want Chansey for A-, Nog wants Chansey for A-, TRC for B+, and CBB is neutral.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Sounds as a good idea, if you could do this i would appreciate it.
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    I started it and should hopefully have it done soon. Want me to post it in the thread or PM you it when it's done?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    All the S rank mons have been discussed for dozens of pages during the past weeks, so they pretty much have reached a definite ranking. All the arguments about them have been presented, so unless the metagame changes, their ranking is not changing.
    Hey bud, this might be odd but is it possible for me to ask you to post a core on the VR thread for me? Weird request I know but stil asking.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Sure, i will give you credit.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    You are right, i was in a hurry when i read his OP. Sry for sending the wrong guy in your area.
    def have faced bp team and it's def weak to those threats if you actually play decently.. whatever it's not really worth arguing and not derailing thread anymore
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Amonguss can get trapped very easily as it switches into Smeargle, and Bisharp needs to win too many 50-50s to be called a reliable answer. I would say that the BP team has the upper hand against those threats, but whatever, as you said it's a minor point and not worth talking about anyway. However, the team is effective and it does work.
    I said that Dugtrio support to mega Charizard x is as useful as tar support to a sand team. Sorry I worded it weird. But I didn't oversell. It's complete ass outside of that which is why I only ranked it for c-
    just wanted to say that mienshao is viable in ou now that aegi is gone. i can justify it because it has a niche in the form of anti-leading the entire ou meta(bar terrak) via fake out+hjk. even garchomp has a good chance to get 2hkod with fake out+hjk which gives u a pretty big adv.
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    am shy :( but ok :x
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Or you can PM me the post and i can quote you when i rank Mega Aboma. And don't be shy, you are a good player with lots of stuff to say, join the fun :D
    craing ;_;
    craing ;_;
    don't wanna be bluwing 2.0 so I'll just say my fair share of opinions to get the thread moving :p. is there any particular mons that aren't covered already that should be? if so do tell, so I have something to work off of.
    hey man, do you have a mega zam team you think you can PM me? i haven't used it that much, and i'd like to test it with a good team since i dont think ive ever built around it
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I don't have a team with it, i mostly saw it used against me on the ladder. I want to build one though, so when i do i will PM it to you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…