Smogon Forums

champetero
champetero
Sorry for not respondig earlier I was playing paintball. Well tomorrow I'd work best for me in my afternoon between 1pm-5pm(gmt-4). Tho my internet has been down so Im not sure if it'll be back then.Im using my phones internet which wont work for a battle
TGMD
TGMD
That's Monday for me, I meant today. I can play pretty much any time for the remainder of today :o
champetero
champetero
Yea I'm on irc and ps and you aren't there.
TGMD
TGMD
That was 3 am my time.
champetero
champetero
Can you play tomorrow(monday) at 10pm my time?
TGMD
TGMD
Well this is what happened last time, unfortunately, I can't get home until about 4 pm my time, but that's 12 am your time. If I rush home and hop on my comp p much right away, I can be on about 3:30 pm, and I can be on at about 2:30 pm if I do the same on my Wednesdays, so that will be our best opportunity to battle. If that doesn't work, our only remaining options are 6ish am your time, or we could ask for a one day extension and battle on my Saturday.
champetero
champetero
Yea I can play wednesday till like 11:00pm or 12:00pm my time.
TGMD
TGMD
Cool, cya 10:30ish, GMT -4
TGMD
TGMD
Hey, it's 2:30 my time now, ready when you are :]
champetero
champetero
Omg sorry dude my power went out like 30 minutes before 2:30.
champetero
champetero
I can stay like 12:00am today so hopefully we can get this done.
TGMD
TGMD
Welp rip
TGMD
TGMD
You said you'd be on until 12 am today, but you haven't been on for an hour and there's not enough time between now and 12 am your time to complete a game, so I'm guessing you've gone to bed.
champetero
champetero
I was on till 1:00am my time yesterday. Today I'll be on till 12:00am today.Tho Srk said we can have a deadline extension since it will make it easier.
TGMD
TGMD
Ok, cool, extension will work great
champetero
champetero
Yea so it's 12:00am and I gotta go to sleep. We got a 1 day extension so it should be good, I can only play after 3:00pm my time cause college. What specific time do you want to play?