Korby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we're matched up for the gods among us tour. im GMT -6 and prefer to play in my afternoons or evenings. 4-7PM is the best time for me. When would you like to play?
    Sup, you're my opponent for the XY Excellent adventure tour. I'm GMT and usually hang out in #doubles. Hit me up with a time and I'll do my best to meet you =]
    Korby
    Korby
    don't know my gmt is +2 and i like play between 7 an 10 p.m
    Hi, we have to play for the Sinno League tour. I'm gmt-4 and i can play between 7pm to 4am of my time.
    Korby
    Korby
    What do you think about 3am ?
    NightFox
    Fine, lets play on Tuesday.
    Korby
    Korby
    nice :)
    Alright, well, we just missed each other. Will you be able to play at the same time tomorrow?
    Korby
    Korby
    Can you play now ? I would like it be done.
    If it's not possible ok for tomorow at the same time
    We're playing for the LC Open. My timezone is GMT +1 and I'm good for almost any time next week. When are you available?
    Korby
    Korby
    got a gmt +2 so no problem, i'll be there every evening but also sometimes in the afternoon, juste give me a day :)
    hi, im gmt -4 and i usually can only play around 6pm my time onwards during weekdays. so we can either do that, or i can play most times saturday/sunday. let me know which one works for you and thanks for the wait haha
    can we play next week? kinda busy with wcop in terms of pokemon but i'll get back to you asap
    Korby
    Korby
    no problem
    Hi, we are opponents for the Sunset Colosseum. When are you available, and what gmt?
    Korby
    Korby
    so between 2 p.m and 11p.m i will be there
    Mega-Swampert
    Mega-Swampert
    well, I couldn't find you. We are going to have to reschedule a time for this. My P.S name is alphabeta4. What's yours? I'm available at gmt+10 6-9pm on saturday(today for me), and on Monday from 4-6pm(gmt+10). I don't know when I'm on for Sunday, so I'll look for you when I can.
    Korby
    Korby
    it it's too difficult, i give you the win
    yo we're opps for the gauntlet tour. i'm available all day today but not so much tomorrow. we can play now if thats ok
    Korby
    Korby
    Ok, where can I find you ?
    ssneak
    ssneak
    im on smogtours rn
    Hi, when do you want to play for homefield tour?how about right now if you are here.
    Korby
    Korby
    No problem to play now
    Korby
    Korby
    I'm on smogtour serv now
    Dude i am on mobile currently. Mind playing tomorrow same time please?
    Korby
    Korby
    I won't be there tomorow but maybe Friday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…