rufus drumknott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I could clone you something really quick.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I get everybody's concern and I'm absolutely positive that the person who traded the Poke to me would trust my decision in this. Oh well, I guess I'll pass for now, thanks a lot.
    Liquidos
    Liquidos
    Alright. If you ever need a clone, feel free to contact me, though! :3
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I will, thank you <3
    hey do you want female poison touch grimer ?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Uh, depends what ball it's in :D?
    TyVip
    TyVip
    nest ball, i made an offer last time but you don't want it :3
    Hey Rufus, I might (key word is might) be able to get you that sigilyph you want. The only thing is I don't have a timid sync so would have to look for a timid seed (or RNG a timid sync lol). Also, sigilyph is only in one encounter slot out of 12, making it kinda rare. So, I'll look through RNG reporter and see what I find. I'll let you know if I succeed or let you know to keep looking for someone else to do it :).
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thank you, Trev! I've never done RNG before so I didn't know it would be difficult. If you manage to do it, just let me know what I can do for you in return :D
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Thanks for the response in the SRSQ :D. Came here to tell you I found a few seeds for sigilyph. Don't know how soon I can have it ready, since I need to also RNG a timid sync first. Another factor that baffles my RNG friends is that for some reason RNG reporter gives me some glitched seeds. They turn out shiny, but not flawless. I hope this does not occur. I'll update you again when I'm about to begin :).
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Ooh, I hope you find out what the problem there is soon, that sounds really bothersome. Thank you again, do check my thread at your leisure for what you'd like in return!
    Why do we all keep Game Chat on when none of us even use it
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Meh I wish I wasn't so shy so I could chat with people while battling sometime but there you go. Thank you PS! chats
    Thanks. What should I do? trade you a pokemon with my OT/ID?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    It's okay if you can't connect, I'll get someone else to battle. I'm getting an egg hatched just now anyway :)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Sorry for the delay!
    | Position | Species | OT | TID | TSV
    |:--|:--|:--|:--|:--
    | 1 | Pansear (M) | Maged | 12969 | 3245 |
    Victini
    Np, thank you very much :)
    I AM COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT YOUR ORDER, I am so sorry .
    However, i have some new if you want to hear it.
    1. If you still want my moon ball relicanth to put up as breedables, i can still breed it for you.
    2. IF you want to hatch shiny, i receive semi-redis right from entei the swift shiny moon ball relicanth that i can give it to you.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    hmm can you use PTS to color something from a manga ?
    Like a black and white image into color ?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    If you mean full colouring, not really. I can 'colour' as in shading/lighting a picture (like my icon, which is actually white, I added some lights to it), but I can't colour an image, sorry.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    good to know , i'm still looking for a perfect one :) . Your relicanth should be done by tomorrow ( 11 pm here ) .
    If I could do that, I'll like to take this egg: 5 - Gible (F) - Jolly - Rough Skin - 31.31.31.28.31.31 {1038}
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    In that case, let me know when you have the Mareep and I'll trade the Marill then.
    KingHeracrossTheBug
    KingHeracrossTheBug
    Seems good to me. Stupid Nintendo, can't have a freaking cloud storage up after making us pay for it.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Now that I only have a couple of boxes left empty, I realise how little box space we're given for the amount of money we had to pay *eyeroll*
    Does anybody else feel ridiculously nervous about the M-Gengar suspect test?
    KingHeracrossTheBug
    KingHeracrossTheBug
    I do. This is be the first time a Pokemon could be banned from Ubers, and if that happens I might change my username to KingGengarTheShadow lol
    hey I would like Sandshrew (F) - Adamant - Sand Veil - 31.31.31.27.31.31 {0846}
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Mind if I give it to you tomorrow? It's kind of late for me right now, I'll let you know when you can have her.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    sure np at all
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I'm on now, start the trade whenever you're ready.
    Hi there! I'm interested in:
    Chikorita (F) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.15.31.31.31.31 {1633}
    Feel free to check my inactive thread for what I'm able to offer in return or if nothing there interests you, I have a few pokemon in rare balls I've acquired since that I'd be more than happy to list.
    I've looked at a few other spreadsheets that are also listed on Reddit and I found 3 theoretical matches for your Gible eggs.

This guy on Twitter for the SV 1578: https://twitter.com/GM_Spacebat

There's on Steam someone with the SV 3481 with the name "nofacej".

And there was an e-mail with the SV 0652 you could try: epicness41@gmail.com
    Liquidos
    Liquidos
    I think it was 4chan's for 2, though >.<
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Oh okay. Maybe my computer was lagging and wasn't showing them properly. Thanks.
    Liquidos
    Liquidos
    I've experienced that before, I think. Sometimes it doesn't show it exactly when you search for a number. I just check them manually most of the time, too o:
    Hi. I'm interested in one of those rough skin gibles you offered, but I already took the Zangoose and I would feel bad If I dont trade you anything you want for it. So, it's there any pokemon-ball combination you're specifically looking for?
    In Dream Ball with Eerie Impulse, Charge, Take Down, Electric Terrain:
    Mareep (M) - Modest - Static - 31.12.31.31.31.31 {1477}

I have a Munchlax in a Moon Ball with Curse and Careful nature. Do you want it?
    (It has Self-Destruct and Double-edge if you want it.)
    YO FACE!!!!!!
    YO FACE!!!!!!
    I have a love ball adamant Heracross(its female). Do you have a nick name you want for it? It just hatched.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    No and no, I'm afraid, my friends list is full for anything other than trades for the former and I have the latter.
    YO FACE!!!!!!
    YO FACE!!!!!!
    Ok! I'll tell you if I get anything1
    Hi. About your egg giveaway, I'm interested in this guy: Zangoose (M) - Adamant - Toxic Boost - 31.31.31.16.31.31 {3502}
    I could give you a HA female adamant Corphish with Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance and Superpower as Egg moves.
    My FC is 0147-0844-7691, IGN Manu.
    Also, love your nickname <3.
    Kelthret
    Kelthret
    Sorry I was getting lunch. I'll be online for a while now, send me a trade request if you can.
    Kelthret
    Kelthret
    Thanks for the trade :D Now I need to assemble a NU team, cause I really wanna use this Zangoose
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    No problem, good luck with that :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…