TSM ryan
    TSM ryan
    not sunday. saturday can work though
    Zenza
    Zenza
    Saturday like...2 pm my time?
    TSM ryan
    TSM ryan
    i mean you live in america so i'd imagine we can speak in standard times. i'm cst so i'd prefer like 3 pm cst
    legend says if you look in a mirror and say baton pass three times, iplaytennislol will appear and spread his cancer to you. repost this on 10 other profiles to spread the word
    The rule is every Kabutops is Knock Off / Rapid Spin / Swords Dance / Stone Edge / Water Fall / Aqua Jet / Superpower / Giga Drain / Earth Power / HP Fire and it's both Modest and Adamant and you're at +2 and it's always raining- unless you're against a Ferroseed.
    Post this on 4 other profiles or you will get swept by its versatility.
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐
    ░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄
    ░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄
    ░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
    ░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀
    ░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀
    ░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀
    ▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
    ▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀
    ░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄
    ░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄
    ░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON
    ░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌
    ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█
    ░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 OTHER PEOPLE OR BE EATED
    you want to reserve a pokemon yn
    TSM ryan
    TSM ryan
    i wanted tauros but found out it was wip, and i actually need someone to enable tours in nu room
    hey dood :D nice signature LOL xDDD you can keep tryna be like us u fkin horse!
    can you have a official ps room tour thats like 10 hours apart or something, to cover different timezones etc
    TSM ryan
    TSM ryan
    well the way it is right now is that quite quiet(the second most active mod) handles the 1 pm est ones and i cover the 5 pm est ones. but we could see
    Raseri
    Raseri
    other option is 3 / day. one when scorp can host :)
    TSM ryan
    TSM ryan
    that wouldn't be a bad idea. and of course it'd help if you could pm me your gmail scorp[:
    I am Slurpuff I can drum on my belly and get faster while doing so if you don't post this on 10 more threads i will come to your house and sweep your team
    Scarf Buck
    Scarf Buck
    btw I am the sole reason for this if it becomes a thing
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pansi am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Jonater
    Jonater
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Jonater
    Jonater
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Jonater
    Jonater
    enjoy the alerts
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…