Hulavuta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a legitimate concern about your ability as a moderator:
    specifically over the allegations that on Wednesdays you cover yourself in earth and pretend to be a carrot.
    Is this true? I don't think I want closet herbophiles regulating my chats and looking at my private information. :S
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Dear fan,

Thank you for your kind words. Your support of Hulavuta's moderation is appreciated. Unfortunately, due to his overwhelming popularity on Smogon, he cannot respond to each and every one of his fans personally, but he's glad to hear you enjoy his work.
    Xen
    Xen
    But I was your fan before you were popular. ;-;
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Dear fan,

Thank you for your kind words. Your support of Hulavuta's moderation is appreciated. Unfortunately, due to his overwhelming popularity on Smogon, he cannot respond to each and every one of his fans personally, but he's glad to hear you enjoy his work.
    Hiiii Hula :D
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    hey, it's been a really long time since we last talked :O

I thought about leaving a message a few times but never got around to it haha. So what's new? HOW IS COLLEGE???
    Alcor
    Alcor
    I know right T^T

COLLEGE IS PRETTY SWAG I mean I have so much freedom and independence and everything and a humongous dorm room and really good food <3

How about you? HOW'S LIIIIIIIFE
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    College IS great, it is so much better than high school WOW. It feels like camp honestly, more than school. So much freedom.
    i know you have probably explained this many times but why is flarz banned and what happened to him
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    COPPA bans usually expire when the user reaches 13, so in a year he'll be back.
    Shyfire
    Shyfire
    0.0 shit well he can still be on showdown (i think),
    that year will go by fast as fuck
    (we should throw a party for his return)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah, he can still be on showdown, just not on the forums. Sad :(
    brightobject x Exeggutorial my newest pairing message me if you want me to find you true love
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Hmm, what's so funny about it? Haha

Unfortunately, flarz was banned for COPPA :( I'm not sure what will happen to the tournament. One of the other organizers can take it over perhaps, I'll talk to CoolStoryBrobat and see.
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Thanks. :)

You've got a lot of really funny comments. Fun to read. :) Might have to start lurking profiles next. I wonder if AoK is as interesting?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I never really thought about it but I guess you are right, I do get a lot of fun comments now that I think about it.

I do lurk AoK's profile just because a lot of the times people mention me lol, and/or it has to do with modding the forum which I should like to know
    "Lucina my #1 waifu"

lmao gj
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Wow they are humans too and deserve to be treated as equals

unless you are into furries
    brightobject
    brightobject
    I'm trying to get my head around this
    Genetically modified animal human hybrids deserve less respect then imaginary sex objects ????
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    WAIFUS ARE NOT SEX OBJECTS YOU MISOGYNISTIC SEXIST PIG
    i am a xylen. i haet shitposter with a passion and i ignore them until they stop. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will go to your profile and delete all the shitpost
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I hope Xylen deletes this shitpost
    Xylen
    Xylen
    gp 1/2
    Hey, I was planning to do a mini-essay (about 10-12 paragraphs) on why people should play battle spot. Can I get approval?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    That seems like an article for C&C or The Smog, of which I am staff of neither, so I'd be the wrong guy to ask.

It is a good idea, but sadly Age of Kings is already doing an article on the same subject for The Smog.
    Christmas music in September is my new tradition
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I don't get to go to the theater much sadly, even though I love seeing movies in the theater.

I haven't seen Edge of Tomorrow but I hated Cloverfield D:
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    edge of tomorrow is fucking inSANE

The world is falling in anarchy due to these alien things. This guy fucking dies a million times, each time he dies, he respawns in the same spot as always - an aircraft carrier, waking up. He takes the pain each time. It's AMAZINGly good
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I KNOW WHAT IT'S ABOUT
    dance for me
    or i will ab00se you
    (fuck yeah i'm going to abuse a forum mod)
    Arhops
    Arhops
    im one the users after mod, be careful
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Arhops,

Your message is incoherent. This category entails use of chat speak, leetspeak, or other posts that can be warned with this category including posts that use excessive heavy coloring and posts that have to be deciphered before they can be read properly.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.
    Arhops
    Arhops
    h1 nny n4nn3 15 rH0p5 w4t r th15
    Ehh?! Hula-chi is still erasing my messages X3 Aww, and I see you're a mod now good job (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑ but I am sorry for not being on in a very long time... :(
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lol I didn't delete anything but thanks! it's cool, I've been busy too
    Axelia
    Axelia
    being busy sucks :< *sigh*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…