HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We gotta play for the DPP NU tour, we have similar timezones so it shouldn't be a problem. We can arrange a time or just play whenever we see each other on irc, up to you n_n
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Can you play on 7th at night or 8th any time? I have some exams till 14th and those would be the best days for me...

And you can find me on IRC yeah...
    Saria
    Saria
    I should be free those two days. If anything changes I'll let you know
    Saria
    Saria
    I only saw you once in the last two days and you were afk :[. Any chance to play before the deadline (Jan 10th)?
    Hi Brazilian gril. We are paired for latias tour. I'm gmt+1 and will mostly be available this weekend around 1-9 pm my time both days. Tell me what works best for you. Until then, have a nice day.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I can't play this weekend at all. But I'm free during weekdays at your 5pm~late night. I can work on get on earlier if that's bad to you, but can't be sure...
    Nelson
    Nelson
    ugh can we plan then tomorrow plz ? like 5-6pm my time ? cuz i'm not available next week, only weekend but i should be there tomorrow, it just has to be before 6:30pm my time. If this doesnt work, i will log on tomorrow morning 7am my time, idk if ull be on but ig yes we can also play, just shoot me a pm to say what u prefer!
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Your 5~6pm tomorrow work for me, don't worry. I'll be on IRC.
    want to play again this weekend?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Okay. From Saturday evening onwards I'm free. You can find me on IRC
    Hi when can you fight for the metronome tour, im gmt+1
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    That's fine, so Sunday it is
    Anty
    Anty
    I know you might not be active yet, but just respond here when you are ready to fight
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm on IRC (#baril and #pokemon), just PM me there whenever u wanna play
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm not at home during ur evening (I think it's until midnight right? Oo). I actually arrive at home around your midnight if traffic don't fuck with me. If I forget to check frenchtime you can check IRC since I'm always there (#baril or #pokemon).
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I have a day off Friday so I can wait Thursday night without a problem. Does it work for you too ?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Sure
    Do u still look for a team for xy team tournament? If yes u could join my team and play sdubs
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Already have one, thanks
    Aurious
    Aurious
    Yeah were full now anyway
    Hi, when fite for EPL?
    you can find me on skype, but this week I'll be kinda busy so I guess this weekend we should play. ST hour sat or sunday.
    Otherwise I'll be on #baril looking for you.
    Cya!
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Any day at night from like 8:30pm gmt-3 onwards. IRC will be better to find me o.o
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    The only free afternoon I have is on Sunday. On weekdays I'm free from your 6pm onwards and on Saturday I'm free a bit earlier from like your 4~5pm onwards. I have all the Sunday off, so I guess you would like to play on Sunday afternoon right? o.o

Anyway, you can find me on IRC (#baril and #pokemon) at those times...
    Jorgen
    Jorgen
    Sunday afternoon works for me. See ya then.
    wanna play for sinnoh cup when you can (preferably asap since our match was last round)? free evenings, gmt -5. always on los_tigres when i'm online n_n
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    just leave me a PM on IRC when we're both on, I'm not highlighted on main chat and usually looking at another window o.o
    yo we are paired for the sinnoh cup i'm gmt+2, can play evening in weekdays, afternoon and evening the week-end.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Huh, I can only play in your evening on Sunday. I'm GMT-3 and free only during my nights in weekdays (from like your 1am onwards lol). Maybe I can get on earlier on Saturday, but I cannot be sure.

Also, if you use IRC you can try to find me on #baril and #pokemon.
    Hey, we're paired for the Dubs Major. I'm GMT+8 and can play 7-11PM my time, maybe a bit later if needed.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Well, not really good for me (that's 8am~noon my time) since I'm usually free during my evenings. If you can't play during my eves , I'll see if I can get a free morning.

Do you use IRC at least?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Could you answer about IRC, please? I'm not be sure about being here on the weekend (and I already have a bo3 scheduled for Saturday morning anyway). If you use IRC I'll try to find you on thursday or friday...if you don't use it, tell me where I can find you o_o
    Idyll
    Idyll
    I hang out on #doubles mostly, you can hmu then
    eyo forgot to contact, but we have to play gsc uu. im gmt+2, and im assuming youre gmt-4. lmk what times you can play, maybe we can do everything next weekend, or one during the week or something
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Hmmm, I actually have to leave on 3pm on Saturday and have stuff to do before that. So I think anytime between 11am and 1pm would be good o_o
    ApplepieFTW
    ApplepieFTW
    Your 11am, my 4pm, you can find me in the ubers room and I'll be on irc too probably (#ubers #pokemon)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be on IRC for sure, so I'll try to find u there
    We have to play for NU open, I'm GMT and usually pretty easy to find in #doubles or on PS as TOTEM or TOTEMO. Hit me up with some times and I'll do my best to meet them.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I never played NU, so I'm going to build something and we can play from like Monday onwards...I'll try to catch you on IRC (I'm GMT-3 and usually on during my afternoon/evening)
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    Righto, seems like we're equally inexperienced :>
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    the deadline is today, where u've been :(

I'll be on IRC the entire day anyway
    Yo we have to play for the doubles open. im gmt-4 what time can you play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and usually free during my afternoon/evening, except for Wednesday and Saturday's afternoon. If you use IRC it's easier to PM me there during these times since I don't idle in any simulator.
    champetero
    champetero
    Any specific channel? Im usually in the doubles IRC channel.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    #pokemon and #baril, but you can just /query hantsuki
    Dude have you Time today?? I would still like to Play You Since i am Not interested to Advance in this way
    Your fault Lol i was online with my mobile phone. Yourejohning and posting Shit nice strategy
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    You sent PMs to me at 8~9am my time when I was not here. It's not that difficult to think it was too early to try to play against me and I just left the computer on while I'm sleeping/out LOL

You never said to me "HEY LET'S PLAY AT YOUR MORNING EVEN IF IT'S NOT A GOOD TIME FOR MOST PART OF THE PEOPLE" and was reaaally hoping to play against me? LOL
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    But okay, PM your opponents while they're not on without scheduling a thing just because you're able to play at that time is a good strategy to get matches done instead of being on during the time u said u would be ._. (9pm your time thursday, hello)

.fakeslogic
    you werent online
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Dude do you even try to read what I say? I tried to schedule for yesterday and you said 9pm your time (I was here for a really long time and you didn't appear). I posted on the thread that I wasn't going to be able to play today (and I told that in a VM too), so trying to call me randomly on IRC when I'm not even here and SAID I WOULD NOT BE HERE will not work for sure ._.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I tried to get an extension because I don't like activity calls (even when I'm really more active than you), so don't be a moron at least one time (maybe you're not even going to read, but... LOL)

Or maybe we can play if you get on until like 3pm GMT-3 (it's 1h57'pm right now), because I have stuff to do and have to prepare for my trip...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…