SPACE FORCE meeps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA noob
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    you honestly have no life if you have to send a vm to someone who has made 2 posts on the smogon forums in the past 18 months saying "AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA noob"

kill yourself
    Hey meeps, we're paired up for week 5. I'm available from 7-10pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this week. Let me know what day/time you want to play. Thanks fren.
    I'm GMT -5 (EST)
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    can you be on a little later than 10 maybe because i might not be back until a little later than that
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    I'd prefer to stick to the scheduled time since I already rescheduled from your given time Thursday, this time period fits into my original times I gave you at the beginning of the week, and I have an exam in the morning (so I can only be on until 10, I gotta sleep tho).
    The Goomy
    The Goomy
    I'm on smogtours
    Hai meeps, we're matched for week 3 of spl. I'm GMT-0, i should be able to play all week tbh so just let me know when you want to play and I'll be down.
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    Hello Finchinator, we are paired to to play ORAS NU in Week 2 of Smogon Premier League 6. My timezone is six hours behind Greenwich Mean Time. Monday and Tuesday I will likely be available from 3 PM and 10 PM, but on these days I will be studying for finals and watching the College Football Playoffs National Champion on Monday so I would rather not battle on these days unless absolutely necessary. Wednesday I will likely be available from 12 PM to 10 PM and I may be studying for one of my finals this day as well, but this day is better than Monday and Tuesday. Thursday I will likely be available from 12 PM to 12 AM the following day and this day would work well for me. Friday and Saturday I will likely be available from 10 AM to 11:59 PM and these days work well for me too. Sunday I will likely be available from 10 AM to 10 PM but I will be watching he National Football League Conference Championship games for most of the time so I would prefer to battle after 7 PM if we so choose to battle on Sunday. I use the term "will likely be available" as some events may occur during these time ranges which may prohibit me from battling and I'm currently unsure what time some of these events may occur. To prevent confusion, I am noting that the times provided are using my timezone. I would also like to wish you good luck in our battle in advance, and I hope we both enjoy the battle!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Salutations user: Meeps. How are you on this fine evening? I understand that you are six hours behind Greenwich Mean Time; I happen to be five hours behind Greenwich Mean Time, meaning that we have a one hour time differential with me being ahead of you. On Monday and Tuesday, I shall also be studying for academic examinations while preparing my pocket monster forces for our important Smogon Premier League battle, so battling on either of these days should be ruled out of the question as it doesn't work well for either of us. On Wednesday, I will likely culminate my preparation and finalize my testing in the Omega Ruby Alpha Sapphire Neverused tier. I would prefer not to battle this early in the week, however, because I am not entirely sure that I will be confident and fully ready to engage in combat. Thursday will work for me from 3pm to 10pm, which is 2pm to 9pm your time, so I think that we can tentatively schedule for early evening on Thursday the Fifteenth of January Two Thousand and Fifteen. As an alternative, we can schedule for Saturday during the late evening, but I may not arrive back from my mini-trip to Binghamton on late Friday and early Saturday, so no promises. A last alternative would be Sunday evening, when football isn't being played, as I will assuredly be able to play by then and be active that evening. I wish you good luck and I hope you have fun in our battle.

tl;dr: Thursday could be our primary scheduled time with weekend evenings being back-up
    Analytic
    Analytic
    LOL
    NU open. Play when?
    termi
    termi
    well yeah the thing is I am not anymore, before noon woulda been fine but I have to work in 20 minutes and idk if I have time after that, I'll try to get on in 3 hours but no promises
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    SPACE FORCE meeps
    o that sucks, will you be available tomorrow cuz maybe we can get an extension and do it then because im free all day until 3 pm my time tomorrow, i'll try to wake up earlier
    termi
    termi
    tomorrow I'll be on from 4:30 till 11 PM, GMT+1, so yeah we can try to do that I suppose.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…