Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you change my alt to Zena because it's took I am % in room french and I have 1600 points on ladder soon?
    I heard you like Touhou. Do you consider yourself to be a baka gaijin?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Can you type that in a language I understand, such as English or Japanese? Chinese or Spanish or Latin or French or Esperanto would also work.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It looks like you typed English into a Japanese input. That's a good way to make unreadable text.
    xXRedewFanXx
    xXRedewFanXx
    Sorry Zarel-senpai. Please don't be upset...
    hey can you stop making the Ps! server hax me. Please, it's getting annoying as fuck.
    Thanks for making this server, Zarel. n_n it's very nice and many friendly people here. :^) ty
    This is just a random question, but what are the chances of a regular ranked person on PS getting a costume avatar? (Either made by the person or made for them)
    Queen Lala
    Queen Lala
    I know you have to PM you and see if it will get approved, I just want to know the chances of it actually getting accepted.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, no. PMing me won't change that.
    Lots of people are not liking the new size of font so maybe a good idea is a setting on PS where you can change font size on your own
    Zarel, sorry if this bothers you but I just made this forum account so I can ask for an avatar of Psyduck wearing kings rock... If not its okay I just wanted to see what the chances are of me actually getting it. ~PsyKing
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, no.
    Hi Zarel! I'm new and just made an account. I've heard that you helped make PS. I need help changing my avatar. When I choose and click browse it always takes me to my desktop to choose but i can't find a picture/avatar that's the right size
    haunter
    Send me via PM the avatar you're trying to upload. I'll see if I can upload it for you.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Actually, wait, are you talking about a Smogon Forums avatar or a PS avatar? Haunter can help you with a Smogon avatar, but PS doesn't let you upload your own avatar and there's definitely no Browse button anywhere.
    Zarel, i have one complaint about the new size of text, i think you should at least make userlist size= chat size, pls change
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Um, they're the same size now...
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Userlist used to be bigger, but they're now the same size...
    If you Multi Battles happen on PS, would there also be a custom FFA game mode?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Both are on the to-do list.
    I just wanted to say "Hi" because it looks like you actually respond to VMs
    Zarel
    Zarel
    ....hi? Sup?

Your name looks familiar. Do I know you from Wesnoth forums or was that someone else?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah, we did know each other from the Wesnoth forums, happy you remember!
    hey so, i know you're really busy on PS! so I was wondering where an ideal place to message you would be?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Here works, I guess.
    say, how do you pronounce your name? 'Zahrel' or is the a, just a normal a?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    za-REL
    VanGru
    VanGru
    thought so, sounds best imo.
    can you give me a link to the scripts of the suicide cup meta :) thnx in advance
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm the wrong person to ask about that. Why can't you find it yourself, anyway? If it's a PS tier, it's obviously in the PS repo. If not, what do I have to do with it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…