Combusken
    Ability: Speed Boost
    - Baton Pass
    -
    -
    -
    Sleepless
    Sleepless
    With the banning of Smeargle that brought up the utility of single Baton Pass (even on things like WishPass Vaporeon and Umbreon), Combusken feels like an underrated threat that capitalizes this move and it is yet to be even present on the viability rank. I think the set should remain this blank to increase the versatility between defensive pass and offensive pass. Eviolite could be used to sponge hits while Life Orb could be used as a hole puncher and then passer. Between Bulk Up, Swords Dance, Substitute and even just Speed Boost, Combusken can pass different things and between moves like Protect, Will-o-Wisp, Focus Energy (think critdra), Flare Blitz/Fire Blast and others it can be very versitile.
    what does aerial ace duggy hit in UU now that heracross moved up? Are grass-types common? :O
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Chesnaught is everywhere. It's a good way to nab the uncommon roserade/shaymin too. Slow Mienshao dont like it either
    Raseri
    Raseri
    ooo chesnaught thats a big one i didnt think of. getting rid of that fckr is cool
    Lol when are you getting CC back you run like 3 projects
    Mazz
    Mazz
    When I've deserved to have it back. kokoloko mentioned something about when he knew I was back for good too.
    Hey I'm almost back from XC then I have dinner / homework so are you free in like an hour-ish
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Should be, or eating at my comp. We shall do work then.
    ok do ur thing in nbt now i got like three people asking me to update it so d0 it fast!!1!
    Mazz
    Mazz
    he's not on. I need him on to do this lol
    Bouff
    Bouff
    its not like anyone else will think of it r-right
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I'm not worried about anyone thinking of it tbh. I can be flexible with how obscure I make this thing.
    Has twitter now! Expect lots of UU stuff! Follow @Smogon_Mazz for everything kokoloko does, but doesn't tell you!
    How has UU gone to shit? Do you mean the bp shenanigans?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    You obviously need to lurk more lol. It's just friendly banter.
    Then once December rolls around into January, I'll drop off again until the summer. This school year is too important to be dicking around.
    So, to clarify some things: comeback is happening, but not until I hit some breaks in university. This means December at the earliest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…