acam333
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I have an egg matches your SV(2805).
    Could you hatch it for me?

FC:4441-9645-6177,IGN is Kokoro.
    Egg is Froakie and also please nickname him "Mew…Mewtwo!?"(No needed double quote).
    Hi, have an egg that matches your shiny value.
    B6 - 4,5 - Electrike (M) - Timid - Lightning Rod - 31.26.30.31.31.31 [2805]
    Could you hatch it for me? ^^
    acam333
    acam333
    Sorry, I have been busy, I will add you now and if you are still available I will hatch your eggs
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    To late, should be online today around the same time I wrote the previos messege. Would you like a clone of it? Cause I can clone the egg, you can take the bad IVd egg too if you want.. can always wonder trade it or something ^^
    acam333
    acam333
    Sure, I'd love a clone of both eggs:) I will try and be on around that time today
    Hey I traded for that Vulpix you traded Pokeguy. Do you know if that thing was SV hatched or Masuda'd?
    acam333
    acam333
    Sorry I do not know:/
    Hello, I have an egg that matches your TSV(2805). May you hatch it plz? :)

FC: 5429-7973-7433
    IGN: Sballato
    acam333
    acam333
    Alright sounds great! Let me know when you are ready, if you don't mind me asking, what is the Pokemon I am hatching?
    Sb4ll4t0
    Sb4ll4t0
    Tbh I not remember which one of the box of eggs is it but I'll let you know when I come back home :P
    acam333
    acam333
    Haha alright them:)
    You should really take that shiny snorunt off your thread, the trader (bearklyn) obtained it be cloning an egg that wasn't his on SVExchange :/
    acam333
    acam333
    Oh I didn't know that:/ I will take it off later then, thanks for letting me know
    31/x/31/31/31/0 female Relaxed Overcoat Solosis in a Nest Ball with Psywave, Acid Armor, Helping Hand, and Trick. Want it now, or after I get a Litwick spitback and trade all at once?
    I can give you one and I don't need anything for it.
    acam333
    acam333
    Thanks! that would be great:) I will add you now, my fc is 0619-4647-5767 and my ign is Austin
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    FC: 4785-5257-3383

IGN: Halute
    acam333
    acam333
    Thanks for helping me out! I really appreciate it:)
    FYI I replaced the nidoran in my thread with a different one so you are one of two people who have it. I have a back up just for my archival purposes.
    acam333
    acam333
    Great:) thanks for letting me know! I have been putting it to good use in battles haha
    awiec
    awiec
    I'm glad it found a good home :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…