Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya, the owner of genesis.psim.us recently made me owner of the server as well and I would like to change the server to core.psim.us (he is fine with this). Could you do this? If you need to contact me my username is BattleDragon, but I probably wont run into you. You can email me at comedianchameleon@gmail.com or we can try and meet up at sometime, it is 5:42 in the time I posted this comment. Thank you!
    Zarel, my chat has been banned even after a server restart, what is the deal with that? If you know can you inform me if you can unlock it? Thanks
    Zarel
    Zarel
    What's your PS username?
    Hey Zarel! Is there any plans of Showdown mobile version?
    Austin
    Austin
    I think he said " If you want to see a PS! App then make it yourself". Im not sure if thats exactly what he said but it was something close
    Zarel
    Zarel
    We currently plan to make the web version work better on phones, but we have no plan to make a mobile exclusive version.

There's a thread on the forums by someone else who is making an Android version, though, so feel free to check that out.
    Hiya! I'm a huge fan of Showdown and you in general.
    Recently we started up our own server which can be located here: http://104.236.30.71.psim.us/ I was wondering if you could change the name to lakevalor ? If this wouldn't be too much trouble, of course. It's just that I was told you're the one to go to do this. I really hope it will be possible. If there is some sort of complication please let me know. Thanks!
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Hi, please ask in the Help room on PS.
    http://tinyurl.com/ServerSurfers
    Hiya, please read that.
    I'd like to ask if you would approve of this idea. I've had multiple people love it, including server owners.
    My username on PS is BattleDragon.
    - Thank you C:
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I don't care; ask Jasmine.
    1vI
    1vI
    ok.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You're insulting the mods, which is against the rules. That's why you were locked and your thread was closed.
    Hey Zarel, im having difficulties loading teambuilder. no matter how many times i reinstall it and restart my pc it doesnt work. The browser version works but its slow and laggy for me. I have tried talking to many people and they too do not know what to do. If you could help me be able to play again it would be awesome!
    Sblay
    I wasnt even able to make a single team so i dont have one, is there another folder you would need?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    It's working fine for me, on the Windows client...
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Using Windows 8.1U1
    Hello Zarel, sorry to disturb you but I was wondering if you could confirm / deny something. I was told that if someone changes name on here (the forums) and that the name is taken on PS, but is dead on PS, i.e. not in use, that was the only way you gave already taken names on PS.
    PISTOLERO
    PISTOLERO
    The name I am interested in is "Pistolero", i did the .seen thing and it says "not seen since last server restart". Could you tell me how long this account has been dead / if it is dead at all?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    PM me, I guess.
    I have to say I'm so happy to finally meet you! n_n
    I been on PS for a year and such and I was never able to...you know actually get to know you and all but its an honor.
    Thank you for creating this site for all users to enjoy. It brings a lot of bonds and competitiveness and I hope I get to talk to you some time. ^^
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm glad you like it!
    Victini223
    Victini223
    *facepalm*
    Okay, but I am just unsure that the Shell Armor worked against a CRIT Circle Throw. And Circle Throw doesn't always crit.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Throh has access to Mold Breaker.
    Victini223
    Victini223
    Ah, that explains it. Thanks for the answer bro!
    Sup Zarel, it's me TRR once more. The guy who did your theme..
    After a lovely few weeks of doing coursework, I've managed to devise a theme that I believe to be appropriate to the smogon forums. I'd love to hear your opinion on the matter.
    As usual, my soundcloud is my status.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Hm, I like how it sounds. I'm not sure what kind of opinion you wanted from me, though...?
    hey I left like 6 vms on chaos's wall but I heard you were actually the one in charge of the language adjustment (f*ggot/n*gger-->poopyhead/meanie) so idk if it might be worth u checking that out or not?
    Hey Zarel,

Is the color of the usernames in PS random? Are you allowed to change them?

Thanks.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, no, they can't be changed except under special circumstances.
    Hi ,Will you make the roomods "=" ?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    We haven't gotten consensus on any changes to ranks yet.
    Albatrie
    Ok, I keep praying
    Will you ever fix Secret Power to have variable effects when under different terrain?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Maybe if Game Freak changes Secret Power to have variable effects when under different terrain in multiplayer games.
    readytolose
    readytolose
    Really, it's not like that? how strange. I really wanted to abuse a Jirachi Secret Power under Grassy Terrain
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…