makiri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello men . join me tornamem nugget plz mi . so I want to know you can put together. I write me somewhere else by mistake. usser name davidness plz
    thx big boss Makiri.

rooting for me and good luck with your team =]
    invis finals, GMT+1, you know it already, there shouldn't be last time's problems since Christmas is over; just let me know which day and around what time you want to play.
    im free from monday onwards
    you said afternoons work for you. is there a specific range that you like? i like 5-11 pm; gmt -6
    finally
    finally
    +finally: hey i forgot its my sisters birthday today and we are going out
    +finally: do you think we could fight around this time tomorrow
    finally
    finally
    hey, lgi
    makiri
    makiri
    Didn't realize you mean that exact time
    hey man, we're paired for dubs inivitationals, I'm gmt+1, able to play thursday night, friday morning and night and weekend afternoon and night
    makiri
    makiri
    I'm GMT-7 I prefer the afternoons my time.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    how about saturday 2 or 3 pm your time? I can't really play a lot later
    makiri
    makiri
    I'll be in the VGC room on showdown for most of the day so when you feel like battling you can come find me on Saturday or any other day
    When u wanna fite for the doubles major? I'm GMT -4 and free tomorrow afternoon (hopefully) and any time after 3PM on weekdays.
    makiri
    makiri
    Set a time and be there, I'm tired of asking if you will be around and then getting wishy washy answers.
    Clone
    Clone
    Dude I was on the whole time. 5 min means that it would be literally five min. I waited for you all afternoon. Ill be on till about 2 hours from now. If you cant make it then u can find me on tomorrow at like 4PM EST till midnight
    Clone
    Clone
    and i answered literally a minute after you VMed me.
    mmmk I need to get Haruno to ghost me.

I'm MST (GMT -7) and I'm on way more than I probably should be. What times are you available?
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    lol we're the same time zone, just using different terminologies

I'm on Pokemon Showdown almost all the time, you'll be able to find me in the Ubers, IDM and Doubles rooms. I'll also be more active on IRC, I know I've seen you around there before.
    makiri
    makiri
    Hey so I've been super busy preparing for VGC Nats the past few days. I will be available tomorrow afternoon so hopefully we can battle then. If that ends up not happening I will cede the victory to you. Since I will be gone from then on.
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    Hey man,

Hopefully that won't be necessary. I'll try to be online as much as possible tomorrow!
    Hey, makiri! We're matched for the a Doubles Spring Seasonal finals and like before I'm GMT -6. What time would you like to battle? I'm available today at 4:00 or 5:00 pm, if I'm not mistaken that's 3:00 or 4:00 pm your time because you're GMT -7. Anyway good luck and have fun, it'll be really fun playing against you. :]
    makiri
    makiri
    Then you aren't GMT -6 lol, if you were GMT -6 you would only be an hour ahead of me. I mean you already don't seem to understand time zones since you keep saying I'm ahead of you or something so I guess I can't fault you.
    Haki
    Haki
    Crap, you're right I'm actually GMT -5 cause of the daylight savings time crap, sorry man. When do you want to battle then?
    Haki
    Haki
    Congrats on the finals win :]
    I'd like to point out that you never contacted me, or you would have to prove me the contrary. Because I checked my IRC logs and wall and I haven't seen a single message from you regarding the HPL final. When I tried to ask you for a time on wednesday on the thread there, you haven't answered either.
    I'll try to schedule here I guess now.
    When could you play tomorow or saturday (I'm gmt +2)?
    would extending the deadline for another 12 hours (11:59 PM EDT) allow you to get your matches done?
    makiri
    makiri
    I'm always on.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    getting matches done involves you and srk to meet up and play. Can you and srk accomplish this with the 12 hour extension
    Pocket
    Pocket
    i gave you guys an extension - check out the thread for details
    hey, can we battle tomorrow night? im pretty busy with tests this week.
    finally
    finally
    Actually, can we do Friday evening? Tests will be done by then
    makiri
    makiri
    Ok
    finally
    finally
    kk thanks! see you then
    Hey, Makiri! We can battle today around 9:00 p.m. my time or 10:00 p.m. your time. I apologize it couldn't be at a more convenient time but I'm attending a church anniversary and then I have to attend a birthday party for 4 hours :/
    ill be on most of tomorrow well ill try to get this battle done i messaged u tonight on IRC but u didn't answer, if you give me an exact time hat would help a lot
    Going downtown with people I hate, why? Cause I'm a good fuckjng friend , should I just get drunk and hit the bitch on her birthday?
    Hey, we're paired for the doubles seasonal round 3. I'm GMT +5 and am usually available 6-8 PM my time. Deadline's 28th. When do we battle? I'm available on ps and irc during the times i mentioned.
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    right, so when are you usually available?
    makiri
    makiri
    Noon or later my time is the best.
    Blizzard
    Blizzard
    Looks like i won't be able to make it even on sunday. You can take the win as our time zone difference is ridiculous.
    hihi, sorry i couldn't fight yesterday. i was feeling pretty crappy.
    tomorrow night? 9ish during -6 gmt?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…