Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I'm GMT +1, when would you like to play for the nu tour?
    zf
    I'm free most weeknights after 5 pm my time (gmt -5) and all weekend. I can play in the morning between 6-8 am your time as well if needed.
    We have to play for farm league. When are you available?
    faint
    What timezone are you? I have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow so I'll be in bed by 11. Thursday I'm busy most of the day, and Friday I may be free after 5 but it's my bday so idk for sure. Weekends should be okay too.
    zf
    I'm gmt -5 rn.
    faint
    I'm free right now if you are. You can find me in the Ubers and Old Gens rooms on PS.
    So, like, I can play during the week after I get home from school which is 3:30 PM onward (GMT - 8)
    zf
    Ok. Sounds good to me.
    Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you until so late in the week. I'm available to play right now if you want to, though I understand if you'd rather take an activity win. Do you prefer Showdown or Online?
    zf
    No problem man. I can play now if you're available. I don't really care what simulator. You can pick.
    zfs
    zfs
    Okay cool, I'm on Showdown right now under zfs, I should be easy to find on Lobby and Help since I'm auth so I'm near the top of the userlist.
    Hi, you didn't mention when you'd like to play for farm league?
    zf
    Can you play now? If not, how about this time tomorrow?
    Reminiscent
    Ok I'll get on now in #Overused as Final Deception.
    zf
    I'm online as user zf rn
    lc swiss bro, when fite? gmt -3
    zf
    when can you fight? sorry I never responded dead song :[
    Sanosuke
    Sanosuke
    ok o_o
    well, let's play today or tomorrow 8 PM in my time at LC Room?
    zf
    ok. sounds good to me.
    hey when can yo play for Lc swiss tour ? i'm GMT +1
    zf
    Ok. I'm online rn as user zf
    majaspic22
    well it seems we missed each other
    when can you play tomorrow ? when i'm online i'm on french room, so ask for me if you're available
    zf
    Yeah, I think I can play tomorrow
    When do you wanna play for the Veto tourney? I'm free all days after like 8:30pm GMT-2. Also, do you wanna decide the tier already? So we can start the bans o_o
    zf
    I'm free most weekdays past 9 your time and all weekend. When do you want to play? Also, picking the tier sounds good too.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Hmmm, Thursday seems fine to me. Do you use IRC? It's easier to find me there since I don't idle on PS or PO... (you can find me on #baril, #pokemon and #spl)

And I eliminate XY Ubers :p
    zf
    Sorry for not responding to this. Never got a notification ~_~

I can play now. I eliminate BW Doubles.
    Hi, when do you want to play for Team Tour (LC), I'm GMT +0.
    zf
    I should be able to play sometime during the weekend. I'm gmt -7 btw.
    Yagura
    Yagura
    Which time?
    Yagura
    Yagura
    You there?
    Hi. When fite for clash of genesect tourny? I'm GMT+3 and I can probably be online during my 6PM-11PM. Might be able to fite later than that IF really needed, but would prefer not to because i have school.
    zf
    This is gonna be really hard to schedule b/c I'm GMT -7 atm. I can probably play sometime Sunday during the time you're available tho.
    Ubers open i'm us eastern when can you play? I can't do sundays. Tuesday/thurs im in class 6pm-10pm
    aim
    aim
    Confirming for a few hours from now? I'm on my way home
    zf
    Yeah. I'm still ready to play at 1 am est.
    aim
    aim
    Alrighty see you on smogtours then. Still on my way home
    when you wanna ply for nu minitour?
    zf
    I'm free most of Friday. If you can play then, just give me a time and I should be able to make it.
    FAJI
    do you ever come on irc? if you do you can find me in #neverused to make it easier
    zf
    Yeah. I'll start coming on #neverused when I'm free.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…