Dave
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you can host battle royale whenever imo
    Dave
    Dave
    ive had permission for a while, just have been holding back because ive been quite busy. co-host with me? ^_^
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    nnnnnn can't be active enough soz :(
    when are we playing?
    Dave
    Dave
    Sure you're not ready now? ^_^

If not then that's fine
    Dave
    Dave
    Hey, I ended up staying home sick today because i'm not feeling well. So I can play anytime before 6 if you'd like. Would you like to recschedule or not?
    Dave
    Dave
    Or is 6 okay?
    Do you watch TVD? Did we talk about it one time? Or was that Gossip Girl? Or both?
    How's it going
    Dave
    Dave
    gr8 and U!? ^_^ ninja man!
    Nmr
    Haha its been a while. I'm doing good! I decided I missed playing and I'm trying to get back into it.
    Are you available tomorrow at your afternoon ? I can possibly play from 9 to 11GMT+2, maybe a bit later
    Dave
    Dave
    I work every day for the next 7 days from 9:30 am to - 3:00 pm, getting home about 3:30-4:00 pm est. So yeah the schedules qutie rough
    I'll be on smogtours for the next few hours if you want to play for sinnoh cup
    Dave
    Dave
    just saw this, im there now but im sure you're asleep or smthn
    Dave
    Dave
    im on smogtours
    Justin actually hurt my feelings T_T

Gl to your panthers too, I like most teams in the league but the Panthers are up there with the hawks, browns, packers in teams that are most easy to root for. Plus you actually have s shot at winning the division. I may seem confident in the eggs/boys collapsing but I'm scared in the inside
    hi we have to play for sinnoh cup.

I'm GMT+2. tell me when can you play
    Dave
    Dave
    im free the next two days, just let me know bud
    Dave
    Dave
    im on now if u wanna play
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    We have to play 3 games, man xD
    Happy b-day!!! wwhere are you?
    Dave
    Dave
    Haha im here im here! we can meet up on irc soon! thanks so much!
    just watched and read battle royale finally man

all i can say is lol @ all the basketball scenes

good movie and book tho :O
    hey, when do you want to battle for sinnoh cup? We're both EST and I can play basically any afternoon/evening this week. I'll be on IRC pretty often and forums, so whenever you can play works
    hi, just confirming your interest in ps staff fantasy football n_n (you're in atm, and we're almost full up)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…