Laurel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pick your favourites for the Veto Tournament:
    [BW Doubles / XY RU / BW RU / VGC 2014 / DPP NU]
    My first choice is XY RU. Now its your turn :)
    Can you play in this week around 6pm-1am GMT or is it better to battle on the weekend?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    No worries i love dogs :D i hope s/hes ok
    hard
    hard
    Thanks a lot Laurel!
    he nearly died because his stomach turned around in the night. I´m so unbelievably happy now because the hospital told me that he survived, is awake and has no heart problems at all!

But I cannot visit him today so may as well battle you sometime.
    I will have a look on this page in the next hours, so pm me whenever you feel like it.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ill be able to play in about 1 hour. Please be ready for max efficiency. Im so happy for ur doggy. :)
    yo we are paired for the terrorist tour, i'm gmt+1 ,canplay evening in weekdays, afternoon and evening the week-end.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Im on now.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    So no I didnt its been 30 minutes.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Lol i said 4:15 my time not 4 then you get off what a joke. (3:45 + 30 minutes) im not free over the weekend or tomorrow.
    Hello good man. We're paired for that Latias DPP OU tournament.
    Give me the hours (with your GMT) when you can play, I'll be available.

See ya
    when you're on PS, pm me....there's a secret chan i'll invite you to (adam is there)
    Prankster.
    Prankster.
    It's a channel where Reverb finally came out of the closet. Also, I tried to help you with that team but you logged off 0.0
    So, if you want, create a new OP in the VR sub-forum with the updated ranks, the same as in the regular viability thread. No updates will take place in the VR thread before happening in the regular thread though, so PM me with any changes you want to see happen and i will let you know the opinion of the team. If you are not interested, let me know asap, because Trinitrotoluene wants to take over the thread too.
    Welcome in my team breh o_o
    Alf'
    Alf'
    More serioulsy, I added you but if you don't wan't to play with us, just tell me.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Didn't see you had already a team, nvm then.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ur team is strong as fuck tho ...
    the naught/tran/clef core is fucken sex, i've been using it on a semistall squad for a while now nd it's great... sdef gyara is a beastly addition (idk if u mentioned it tldr sorry)
    Rosen
    Rosen
    nahnahnah normal gyara... resttalk variant, good ninja check (which the core is kinda weak to even with clef)... my full squad is on like page 15 of ctc's thread iirc if you're interested
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Never had problems w Greninja always have a water resist and something else that can kill it in the other spots. Eg: Specs Keldeo + Scarf Landorus-T
    Rosen
    Rosen
    yes so do i, between sdef gyara (water resist + tanks coverage moves) and mega manectric (revenge kills), personally
    hello laurel
    im available on frenchtime all weekend if you wanna get the liar's game done
    see ya
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ok i was at home on fall break. When else are you free?
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    check frenchtime and you'll discover it I guess
    hey bro when would you want to play for no johns?
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    smogon tour is at like 4pm est right? and before or after?

asking because im most likely gonna be playing smash with frens today, wouldn't want to miss you because im playing them
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Rofl right about now sorry i got on late. ill be on smog tours. ill be playing melee w my homies later.
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    ok im on smogtour
    Hey, we're paired for R4 of the Doubles Circuit Majors. I'm GMT+8 and can play my Saturday anytime after 1:00 PM, or my Sunday and Monday anytime after 9:00 AM.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Monday isn't good for me I have a Calc final Tuesday. Can you play any time today?
    Idyll
    Idyll
    It's still your Sunday night, right?
    Laurel
    Laurel
    i can play now if you want
    Hi, we have a match in no john, I'M GTM +2, when are you ready ? I'm free between 7 PM and 10PM ( GTM+2) each day . Right now I'm on the smogtour and frenchtime server.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Im coming right now
    oh i thoguht it was late in the evening. Hmm, im about to head to the auburn game so maybe sunday? or later tonight? if not, ask for a sub dude. sorry for not answering promptly, its been a weird, rough week
    Laurel
    Laurel
    no problem. i can play sunday or tonight before like 11 my time cause ill be heading out.
    Okay so apparently the doubles major deadline is tomorrow. Anyway, I'll be in the ps doubles room, smogtours and in #doubles and #pokemon p much until then. Can we get this done soon?
    thats fine. ill probably need the weekend anyways. i have 4 tests and a paper this week
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Shit good luck. Ill be on for tour Saturday.
    Can you play on friday/saturday ? I'm GMT+2
    Laurel
    Laurel
    lol that timing. yes next saturday tour time is good.
    we're matched up for the major, when do you wanna battle? :p
    Laurel
    Laurel
    :(
    shaian
    shaian
    just wondering if you have any specific times you wanna battle at? i have a few assignments i need to do this week and being able to schedule around that would be great
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Im free at 5:30 gmt -6? I am not very free until the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…