Ruppy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when do you wanna play for the any tiers tournament? i'm gmt +8 and prefer evenings my time, but weekends are also cool. like tomorrow.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    ah alright, then ~1.5 hours earlier than this would be optimal if you can manage that. thanks so much!
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm up earlier today (kind of helps I had to put my baby brother on the bus this morning) so whenever you're good to play we can get our games done man.
    Level 51
    Level 51
    aight i'm up, i'm on PS in the Doubles room
    hey when do you wanna play for the any tiers tournament? i'm gmt -5
    Croven
    Croven
    Well, I don't have access to PO, so idk guess we'll have to fight on PS. I think it'll be alright, a few SPL matches were played on PS as well. And I can't play today, I'm more available in the evenings of weekdays.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    That's fine man, I have a few days this week that I'm available during the evening, so we'll figure something out.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I don't know if tonight would be good, but I'm home from work now (later than intended... rather not talk about it) and can play anytime this evening if you can. Otherwise, the only other evening I'm available is Friday, which is deadline day. We could also see about getting a possible extension if need be.
    [Red Star] We got paired for R1 of rainbow when can you play?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    It doesn't matter to me. I can do Smogtours if you'd like, unless you'd prefer another server.
    Marky B
    Marky B
    yea lets just meet in the lobby on regular showdown server whats your name
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Ruppy, same as my forum name.
    Hey we have to battle for the NU tour, I'm GMT +1 and usually present in the NU room on PS! so contact me if you get online.
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    well you are alive now, can you still play for this ruppy
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Nah, it's alright. I honestly can't trust my ever-changing work schedule right now, which has been the main reason I've been having trouble getting on to play. I'm good with being subbed out honestly to avoid any more issues.
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    ok i will sub you out

irl is always more important than tours
    hey, we're playing for the walkthrough tour, time zone + good times to play? I'm est
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Certainly, I'll be around tonight to play :)
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Alright, i'm usually in the Little Cup room if you would like to find me, I'll look for you in the lobby, smogtours if you wish it isnt a necessity i dont think
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I don't know if now works out for you, since I see you're online again. What's your PS name so I'd know who to look for? Mine's the same as my forum name.
    hey dude :] i was wondering if you're planning to re-host the 3-mon tournament this year; if you don't feel like doing it i wanted to ask you permission to take it over. lemme know
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    You can go ahead and take over hosting it man. As much as I'd like to do it myself, I already know I'm not going to have the time to devote to it this year.
    when can you play for countdown tour?
    Alloy
    Alloy
    tomorrow gmt+1 from 1pm
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Sorry man, I've been having some Internet issues at my house that probably aren't going to be fully resolved for a while at this point. It's a miracle I was able to get on now, but I don't know how long it'll last. You can just take the win, because I'd hate to burden you about this going forward.
    Alloy
    Alloy
    thx m8
    Sup man, we're paired for the r1 of OST :] when do you want to fite? I'm GMT+1 and mostly avaiable on weekends, i can adapt my avaiability tho
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Letting you know that I'm on and around, so let me know when you're ready and where you want to meet up at to play.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    o k, i have to leave for a sec but i'll be back in ~20 i think, lets meet on the french ps serv
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright, I'll be waiting there for you. French Time is the name of the server, right? Just to make sure I'm meeting you on the right one.
    Hi we play for countdown, im gmt+0 when do u want to play?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm GMT -5. I'm free today and next Wednesday and Friday until about 4 PM my time, free all day tomorrow and next Tuesday, free until 1 PM on Sunday, and free after 5 PM on Monday and Thursday. My work schedule sucks, but I'm sure we'll figure a way out to do this without much issue.
    Level 56
    Level 56
    U can take the win as Im gonna be busy for the next few days
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright, if you're sure about this man...
    hey we're paired fore pre-pokebank tour, i'm gmt +5.30 available mostly evenings and almost whole sunday. i'd like to get this done asap cos of exams do when do you wanna play?
    Hey we're tour opponents for Countdown, when are you available?
    Playground Bully
    Playground Bully
    I'm also in EST, so this should be simple. Want to say Friday night at 5:30 PM? I'd go later, but I'm playing in pit for my school's winter production that night. If not we can go for Saturday morning I guess.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Friday at 5:30 should easily work out for me :)
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Just letting you know that I'm around whenever you're able to play dude, and if you have any preferred server or not to play on.
    we're playing for xy flying blind, when can you play? i'm gmt+0
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Really sorry for the delay in responding, it's been a hectic weekend for me. Anyways, I'm GMT -5 and today I'm free until 1 PM my time and then all evening after 7 PM, tomorrow I'm free all evening, Tuesday and Wednesday I'm free up until 3 PM my time, Thursday and Friday I'm free all day and Saturday I'm available until 4 PM my time.
    Void
    Void
    i don't mind playing now if you're free, i'm on smogon tournaments server as void
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright, I'll be on in a moment.
    im your opponent for terrorist cup, let me know when you can play, im gmt-8
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Just giving you the heads up that I'm home from work now and ready to play whenever you're ready. Just let me know what server to meet you on.
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    smogtours, i have to build tho
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright, I can wait until you've got a team built.
    cc1v1 when?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm off from work today so I'm good to play at anytime today if you'd like. Otherwise, I'm GMT -5 and I'm available after 5 PM my time tomorrow, before 4 PM my time on Friday, and have all day off on Saturday too.
    evolution tour when fite? I'm east coast US.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm east coast U.S. too, so we should be in the same time zone. I know that I can't battle tomorrow because I've got Halloween plans all day, and Saturday I'll be available anytime after 4:30 PM when I get home from work. Beyond that, I need to wait until I get my next week's schedule tomorrow to see when I'll be available beyond Saturday.
    when battle for xy adventure
    im gmt+2
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    you're gmt-4 you said, so thats 6 hours behind me. my 4pm would be ur 10am wouldnt it
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    That might be right, the site I usually use for time zone conversations is probably way off. Yeah, I'd be available at about 10 AM my time tomorrow, so we can definitely do this then.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    So, it's about 10 AM right now. So there's a possibility that either I was wrong about my time zone (though every time I've checked EST during Daylight Savings was recognized as GMT -4) or we got the times mixed up after all. I still have about five hours before I have to go into work today, so we've still of plenty of time if playing today was the goal.
    Hey we're paired for XY Excellent Adventure. I'm gmt+1 and would prefer to battle on the weekend (I should be available almost all day saturday and sunday)
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    That actually works out perfectly for me. I'm GMT -4 and I know for sure I have Saturday off from work (still waiting to see about Sunday) so the weekend would probably be the best time to do this without trying to schedule around my work schedule in any way.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Just giving you a heads up that Saturday (tomorrow) would probably be the best time if weekend is what we're shooting for, as I have all day off from work. Sunday I'll be available until 2 PM my time, so that doesn't give us that long in the day to battle.
    zdrup15
    Ok, I'll be on PS as zdrup. Tell me when you wanna battle.
    NU open wen fite, im gmt+1
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Just letting you know that I'm off work, so if you're able to play tonight I'll be free.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Hey man, if you're around maybe we could play now or in a little bit? Or is tonight not a good night for you either?
    Afro Smash
    Afro Smash
    I'm on Smogtours now if u can play
    were together for the uu tournament, tell me a good time for you (im gmt +10)
    The TurtleLord
    The TurtleLord
    by thursday, is that now or this time tomorrow
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    By Thursday, I was referring to now. Sorry, was looking at it solely through my time zone. If you're still able to, we can go ahead and play now.
    The TurtleLord
    The TurtleLord
    yeah i can do that, ill go on smogtours now
    Hi, we're up for X and Y adventure. I can't play until after the 23rd, though that should give you some time to teambuild. I'm GMT -7 and in the Doubles room alot :]
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'll be on and around all day, so if you're able to find some time to play just let me know and we can do this.
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Hey, I have some time to play, if you're on I'll be on Showdown in the Doubles room :]
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Yeah, I'll meet you there in a moment man.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…