Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would like the Spiritomb you bred, could you possibly clone the Munchlax, about 5 copies I would need
    Mantine is calm, shiny, and has the most flawless ivs possible for HP Flying
    Corphish is shiny, adamant, and flawless--that's it. Dunsparce is shiny and brave with flawless ivs except for a zero in speed!
    Like this one?

I have a long list of redistributables, including
    DokiDoki's Latias
    MattJ's Jirachi
    Expert Evan's Blissey
    Jibaku's Celebi
    Themarcster's Mudkip
    Bozo's Red Gyarados
    Negator's Zapdos
    Kazo's Mismagius
    Redistributable Shiny Umbreon and Shiny Mamoswine
    Matt J's Suicune
    Destroya's Mantine
    Bearsfans' Heatran
    Forsworn's Tentacruel
    Ggled's Darkrai
    Linkino's Groudon
    Redistributable Mew and Cresselia
    Shiny Mantine
    Timid or Bold, Flawless HP Electric Suicune
    Flawless Relaxed Mudkip
    Flawless Timid Kyogre
    Near-Flawless Impish Wooper with Recover
    Flawless Corphish
    Flawless Timid Mewtwo
    Near Flawless Jolly Dragonite
    Flawless ExtremeSpeed Dragonite
    Flawless Steelix
    Near-Flawless Self-Destruct Snorlax
    Flawless Caterpie
    Flawless Hoppip
    Flawless Relaxed Mudkip
    Shiny Flawless HP Ground Yanma
    Flawless Shiny Trick Room Dunsparce
    Shiny Metagross
    Are you ready to trade the Machamp for the Horsea? Use my Platinum FC.
    I'll need it cloned and returned thanks. ^^
    Hmm, Efermera gave me redistribution rights on his giveaway Spheal, but I have yet to find someone who can give me an UT one... can you pick one thing from my pool of redistributables to trade for it?
    I don't have $#%& for Tauros, looks like you'll have to start from scratch...or you could ask in the Simple Questions/Simple Requests
    Oh yeah, I breed a Ponyta today
    Ponyta (M)
    Jolly, 31/31/31/29/24/31
    Egg Move: Hypnosis
    I am no longer available to distribute any of Efemera's giveaway Pokemon. I will not be available to distribute again for at least a few hours. When I am ready, I will post on the Giveaway thread. If you contact me about it before I post there, even if my profile says I am online, I will ignore you.
    For now yeah haha. I'm not sure what other Pokes I want right now, as I'm mainly trying to breed some of the more uncommon Pokes, like you guys are. I actually just got a 24/31/31/x/31/31 Delibird from an egg heh.

But yeah, you can distribute the Squirtle if you wish, but I would prefer if those receiving it did not, and if you could give me credit for it, of course, heh.

Just got my clone and the FC shouldbe in my sig, so lmk if you wanna do it now.
    Can you distribute the Cyndaquil now?

FC: 3051 5366 2606

Also, if it's not too much trouble, could you also give the Magikarp from Pokefreaks giveaway now? Still haven't got it,lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…