rufus drumknott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My life as a collector can now be summarised as, 'She has so many balls she now only wants the weird ones'.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    *chuckles* I have that too lol calk me whatever you want
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    lmao you guys have everything. I'll keep you guys in mind when I have more time then
    Arhan
    Arhan
    We have almost closed out all our needs Except vivillions and my dive ball collection(this includes gen 3 RNGs(Thomaz) and gender less pokes/male only pokes(Luxpluff)
    Still looking for a HA Snorlax in dreamball? A member of my local pokecommunity has one. I can trade with him and then pass a clone to you
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Yeah I figured you'd want the DB+HA combo, lol. GL hunting :P If you want to trade with Tatertot, last time he said he was looking for a Quick ball HA carvanha. So he might breed you snorlax in exchange for that ;)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    And what makes you think I have that? D: But yeah, thanks. I will probably need it ^^; I'm struggling enough with SRing Gengar as it is
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Lol ok just be sure to ask him before you go look for the carvanha :P
    forgot to mention one thing , the mienfoo i gave you is Hp Ice spreads .
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Ah yeah I know, but I don't really do HP stuff so I decided not to mention it. I'll do it if someone wants me to but I'm not gonna volunteer.
    I have both of your Buizels ready. Let me know when you are able to trade :)
    starNater
    starNater
    Thank you as well :) I hope the Buizels are like you wanted them.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    They're perfect, of course. You really should've said we know each other. As a matter of policy, I don't normally trade with new users so you're lucky I really wanted the Buizel. If I'd known, I would've given you the Rayquaza for free. So you're now two credits ahead, if you need anything from my shop, just ask, okay? One credit = one flawless female, or two credits = one shiny :)
    starNater
    starNater
    I didn't know that, I'm really lucky then, thank you :) And I quite enjoy breeding Pokemon for others so I really didn't mind breeding them for the Rayquaza. Thanks for the credits as well! I will let you know when I find something in your shop that interests me :)
    btw are we going to make that trade?
    Scheiner
    Scheiner
    hi sorry to take that long to post and deposit a pokemon there, just deposited a lvl 1 zubat
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Oh okay. I'm actually not around all day today so I'll get to it when I can, hopefully it doesn't get sniped.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Sent. Don't forget to credit Chev4 if you redistribute this (don't credit me).
    give me about 5 minutes and i should be done . Need rayquayza cloned ?
    and this is the spread
    B30 - 1,2 - Mienfoo (F) - Naive - Reckless - 31.30.30.31.23.31 - Ice
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Ooh cool, thanks. Know how you feel about waiting for a match. I have eggs just taking up box space.
    Ah hm, maybe? Like for example I get redoing Pidgey since it's now better off Timid or Modest but I think your Carvanha et al are pretty cool as they are. I'd hate to redo shinies myself but if you feel a strong inclination for it, go ahead.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    too much work, i wont do it lol . Need to breed jolly ralts and a bunch of new stuffs now .
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yep, that's what I thought. Good luck with those then! I think I might do a giveaway of non-shiny ORAS megas in matching balls meself
    Oops sorry for the late reply, but can you gimme items 4 free too? :p

And nature for Pumpkaboo? Uhh dunno, I haven't played competitive battles yet since :p
    Maybe Brave, Impish, or anything -Sp.Atk or -Speed for TR spreads.
    Question: If you give a Pokemon for free, do you think it's mean if the person trades an early route Pokemon in return?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I wonder because I had some spare eggs that had active SV matches so I offered them up for anyone who wanted them, so I basically went to the trouble of arranging a hatch for people. Obviously not really that hard, but even a Pokemon from the friend safari would be slightly better than ... a level 3 Pidgey.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    The very reason I stock up on nice spit backs for fodder
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Agreed. I feel bad when I use males with perfect IVs for fodder, let alone a Pokemon you caught on your first runthrough.
    Thanks a bunch for the help. I've never done battle points so never got the items, you're saving me. How do you have spares? Lol. I owe you. Whenever you need something, I'll do my best.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Whenever I'm not breeding, I'm in the Battle Maison, I love battling there :p And I have at least 5 of every Power item so I can train multiple Pokemon at once. It's no problem at all, glad I could help.
    How is the SR going? :3
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Aw, in which case I'm going to have to decline for now, but thank you for the offer! I think I'll be needing Yawn for the capturing part.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Yeah, I use it for capturing females paired with a Flase swipe aegislash :P Anyway let me know if you change your mind you can have for free. :D
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I don't worry too much about lowering health except when I'm doing legendaries, that's why I prefer to use status moves. But yes, thank you again for the offer :3
    Do you need a 0 in Atk for that Honedge? I could probably get you a Quiet Honedge \w 31/X/31/31/31/0 fairly quickly (I was breeding for 31 in Atk, in Luxury Ball).
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    CD_North has volunteered to help me but thanks very much for the offer.
    Your surprise was just hatched!! It looks sooooo good, I crapped myself when I saw it :) As soon as I find a cloner for it it's yours.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Oh my goodness, look at this adorable little fella! Thank you so much, I love him <33
    tjohnny44
    tjohnny44
    What! That's a huge rip off IMO :(I think you should sue the weather.
    tjohnny44
    tjohnny44
    Thanks to you as well! Squirtle is awesome, I can't wait to use him!
    Hi! After a very long break, I've returned. I just started working on a shiny for you tonight that I was talking about ages ago. It should (hopefully) be ready soon :)
    Is that egg uncloned? if so I have a female pressure Wailmer in my BW entree forest that I haven't caught yet. Let me know if you're interested and which Pokeball you prefer.
    if you haven't finished the art ( or haven't started ) . You can just drop it .
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Haha maybe :p Transferred stuff is basically the only stuff I'm interested in at the current time. I know what you mean though, I like breeding too :3
    TyVip
    TyVip
    There are 2 things that prevent me from RNG in gen 5 .

1/ Finding DS parameter ( too lazy to do it)
    2/ Don't know how to transfer a pokemon from white/black on an emulator ( easiest RNG gen) to my white 2 retail cart.

After getting an answer to number 2 i will be rng like madness .
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Meh, I know nothing about RNG at all. XY is the only Pokemon game I actually own at all (the others I borrowed except for RBY) so no RNG abuse for me ;~; I wish you luck with your endeavours, however.
    Hi! I have the vullaby ready :D
    vzxt
    vzxt
    I actually don't care about that very much so it's fine. That was pretty quick btw.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Also do you mind if I give you a winter deerling spitback instead of the spring spitback? The spring HA deerling will be flawless. I have all the deerlings in stock except for winter...
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I was lucky, the second flawless egg I hatched turned out shiny. So I don't need to go through the trouble of contacting a hatcher or anything and I already have it cloned. I'll give you a semi-redis copy nicknamed Swagette as you want, and my non-nicknamed nicknameable one I'll keep non-redis. And that will be fine. We'll be able to trade your Friday evening/Saturday morning if that's fine with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…